Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

New PL3 Payload Supports MOH Without Updates for PS3 JailBreak

Sponsored Links
    Update: Today the latest PL3 Payload Update is available, which now supports PS3 2.76, 3.21 and 3.40 Retail Firmware versions and evilsperm has shared some Updated PL3 Hex Codes for those seeking them!

Just under a week ago we reported that Medal of Honor was working with Open Manager for PS3 JailBreak users, and today datalogger ([Register or Login to view links] on Twitter) has updated the PL3 Payload which fixes the 80010019 error that Medal of Honor and other new PS3 titles gave users prior to updating them to run.

Download: PL3 Payload 80010019 Error Fix / PSGroove PL3 Hex Codes / PSGroove PL3 Hex Codes (By Device) / PSGroove PL3 OpenKubus v1 (ATMega16U4) Hex Code / PSGroove Minimus 32 Hex Code Pack (from evilsperm) / PSGroove Payload_No_Unauth_Syscall Hex Codes (from evilsperm) / PSGroove PL3 Hex Codes (TI-84) / Arduino PL3 Hermes v4B / PSGrooPIC iLLNESS v1.0c (Payload_No_Unauth_Syscall) Hex Codes / PSGroove Payload_No_Unauth_Syscall Hex Codes (Fixed LED's for Minimus v1) / Fix Permissions .PKG File / PSGroove PL3 Fix Hex Codes (TI-84) / TI-84+ PL3 (3.21 + 3.40 FW) Payloads

To quote: "OK, I gave the info to KaKaRoToKs and he added it to the 3.15 and 3.41 versions of PL3.

If you go ahead and get PL3, this should be fixed (along with MOH and others).

This only needs the param.sfo file to be edited... no changing the eboot.bin"

In related news, PSGroove reports that PlayStation 3 Kiosk support was also recently added to PL3, to quote:

"On another note, support for 3.41 Kiosk consoles was also recently added to PL3 by Mark Webber. Those of you with store/kiosk demo PS3 units can now join the jailbreaking party!"

New PL3 Payload Supports MOH Without Updates for PS3 JailBreak

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yea, nice job guys !!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Note that 3.15 users may see a few titles that get a 80010007 error, which means the title is trying to use a function that the firmware doesn't have.

There is no way to 'patch' an 80010007....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great stuff man! it makes me happy to see that this once secure Goliath like system is being busted open in every possible manner by things as simple as a programmable usb device and a supportive community.

looking forward to some .hex's

Banned User
    I already don't change the eboot.bin on any 3.42 games and they work.

I only edit the param.sfo from 3.42 to 3.41 and all the games I've tried work.

I've never understood the reason for the eboot.bin change. I've never needed to do it.

I don't like MOH games (prefer Quake-type), but great find

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    looking forward to some .hex's
    you are not alone

BTW do not forget about 3.15 atavrxplain users

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    I already don't change the eboot.bin on any 3.42 games and they work.

I only edit the param.sfo from 3.42 to 3.41 and all the games I've tried work.

I've never understood the reason for the eboot.bin change. I've never needed to do it.
    could you be using Hv4b?

cool update man

A hex file for PIC18 Boards would be nice

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News