Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by milance86 View Post
    Nice, can you explain step by step what did you done... Hermes 4b payload? Gaia bm which version, in some patch mode or smthing?

What do you mean reinstalled? Re ripped moh? I ripped with pl3 does that matter?

Thx in further
    hermes v4b.

I deleted anything MOH related, re-ripped with gaia latest version, ftp'd the sfo to my computer, edited it in sfo editor to 3.41, copied back, ran moh from gaia with patch on and direct boot off, installed the game data, and now it's working.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know how all of you are having issues?

I have tested internal and external with PL3 no_unauth and also hermes v4b and neither one gave me issues at all using gaia v1.02. I prefer to stay on hermes v4b until the issues with PL3 are ironed out with the permissions, but that's just me

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    #evilsperm
    I don't know either, i have tested with Hermes V4B and PL3 with no issues using multiMAN. The only problem that i had was with permissions with PL3 on FTP, but after the fix permissions.pkg everything is fine.

Arrow

Here is what L-S (playstation-3.logic-sunrise.com/news-161665-le-pl3-compatible-firmwares-276-321-et-340.html) reports is the latest PL3 Payload update, which now supports PS3 2.76, 3.21 and 3.40 Retail Firmware versions.
    Attached Files Attached Files

hey guys, not sure if this has been mentioned, and i haven't tried it with MOH, but ea mma asks for the firmware as well... and i was going to do all that editing stuff with the ftp server deal but i couldnt get the ps3 connected on my network.

i still got mma to work without editing anything and im still on 3.41. i used the hermes v4 and i think it is the open manager (the one as the wallpaper on the background on main page). i backed up ea mma first to internal, then went into manager, selected mma to boot, and i had a disc in as well. when it asked me to go back to xmb or just to launch.

i just select launch and goes right to the game. sorry if this is a known solution already.

All Versions of PL3 as of 11.02
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Much appreciated evilsperm and +Rep, I will add them to the first post update as well.

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    What changes?, PL3 NUS fix permissions now?

thx

how many 3.41+ games has this been tested on?

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    how many 3.41+ games has this been tested on?
    well , i can confirm star wars force unleashed 2 works (requires 3.42)

Used psgroove_PL3_dev & Gaia 1.3.1.

Gaia gives a notice saying you need 3.42 for this game, but changes the sfo automatically.

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News