Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you very much guys, you're always the best!
    Last edited by Brenza; 10-31-2010 at 11:12 AM

Sponsored Links

MOH Frontline Install Guide

Sponsored Links
    When MOH is installed (whether playable or not- JB style install - or transferred by FTP) you can see all the files using FTP program. I transferred the pkg (in PKGDIR/PKG00) from the file folder to my usb flash drive then installed on XMB. I did the pkg permission on my HDD.

I now have Hermes 4b and I can play the game from XMB.

Have fun.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I seem to be stuck on the "0% Progress"-installation-thing too (using PL3 and Open Manager 2.1 G. I ran the file access patch that comes with OM (pressing R3), and my FTP tells me all it did was set File Permissions to 777 on the MOH Dir. What's it with those no unauth HEX Files etc? What's the problem and is there any real solution? To my understanding, installation can only get stuck because of a lack of permissions....

Summing up what I did:

- latest PL3
    - latest Open Manager
    - Edit Param.sfo (3.41 instead of 3.42)
    - Set OM-Flag (>3.41 --> 3.41)
    - Boot with BD from XMB (no direct / discless)

You should be able to get as far as installation, which will then get stuck on 0%. Using the no-unauth-syscall-hex will enable your usb device to install the game, you can find it here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=24489).

Right now, my installation is working, but stuck on 97%. I'm gonna wait for 5 more minutes before I reset my console =(

After that, I intend to switch back to latest PL3 (because I have no idea how PL3 works, but even less of an idea what no-unauth-syscall does)

Anybody having any idea what could be done from here?

EDIT : seems all I have to do is wait for long enough... now it's gone up to 98%, stalling there for what feels like an eternity.
    Last edited by major7; 10-31-2010 at 10:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Guys, i am playing MOH for a few days without any problem, here is what i did:

- Using PL3
    - Edit PARAM.SFO to 3.41 fw
    - Remove the big file > 4GB on PKGDIR folder
    - Put the game on external hdd
    - Copy to the internal hdd using multiMAN from Dean (a great manager, the best ever)
    - Mount it without patched mode
    - Play it using a disc and let it install the files.

After that, quit the game and update it to 1.01. Working without patched mode, tried with other managers and it works fine too, but my favorite is the multiMAN (which is the only manager that i have installed, no need to use other).

If you remove the "big file", AFAIK you screw yourself out of MOH:Frontline for PS3 ! So, look back in this thread and find another way IMHO they are there you just gotta read some.

Quote Originally Posted by fr0z3n View Post
    Guys, I am lost, as far as I can tell I have done everything, and I still get the error. I have the latest GAIA Manager and I am using: hermes_v4b_minimus_32.working_led

I FTP'd all the files into the right directory (Internal drive) the game shows up fine as a disc, as soon as I run it i get "An error occurred during the start operation (80028F14)"

I can't find much about this error, help will be greatly appreciated, looks the issue was resolved with Open manager.

but now when i run the game it gets stuck at updating at "installing required game" 0%
    ppl i get same error with latest pl3 with psfmod on desire... i made backup with rogero bm v7.3

I also used hermes 4b with gaia in patched mode and same error..

Any working solution?

#neophyte5001
    Or, you can put the MOH: Frontline back via FTP.

Quote Originally Posted by milance86 View Post
    ppl i get same error with latest pl3 with psfmod on desire... i made backup with rogero bm v7.3

I also used hermes 4b with gaia in patched mode and same error..

Any working solution?
    im also getting this error with the aus version, please help! using hermes v4b, latest gaia manager, and the aus 1.01 patch
    Quote Originally Posted by hazzyhaz View Post
    im also getting this error with the aus version, please help!

using hermes v4b, latest gaia manager, and the aus 1.01 patch
    Its working now, the problem was i was letting gaia do the sfo edit to 3.41, after re-installing and editing it myself it worked peftectly.
    Last edited by hazzyhaz; 11-01-2010 at 01:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by hazzyhaz View Post
    Its working now, the problem was i was letting gaia do the sfo edit to 3.41, after re-installing and editing it myself it worked peftectly
    Nice, can you explain step by step what did you done... Hermes 4b payload? Gaia bm which version, in some patch mode or smthing?

What do you mean reinstalled? Re ripped moh? I ripped with pl3 does that matter?

Thx in further

Quote Originally Posted by fr0z3n View Post
    Guys, I am lost, as far as I can tell I have done everything, and I still get the error. I have the latest GAIA Manager and I am using: hermes_v4b_minimus_32.working_led

I FTP'd all the files into the right directory (Internal drive) the game shows up fine as a disc, as soon as I run it i get "An error occurred during the start operation (80028F14)"

I can't find much about this error, help will be greatly appreciated, looks the issue was resolved with Open manager.

but now when i run the game it gets stuck at updating at "installing required game" 0%
    Hopefully the post below will answer your questions. Took me two days of head scratching but she works now:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/drizzt...tml#post331133

Sponsored Links
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News