Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there any info on how the system manages Safe Data and Settings per user?

Maybe this could help to fix things.

Remember, many of the files you create as root will be locked for userlevel.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheisen2000 View Post
    Is there any info on how the system manages Safe Data and Settings per user?

Maybe this could help to fix things.

Remember, many of the files you create as root will be locked for userlevel.
    is this an answer to my question? Or is this intended for someone else?

And if this is for me... i don't understand what you mean?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by modmate View Post
    Try the latest Hermes 4B and also the latest BM 2.1 H, come back if you tried.
    BM 2.1 H?? You mean Open Manager 2.1H?? I tried with OM 2.1H installs fine, when installing game data just stalls at 0%

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rTn View Post
    is this an answer to my question? Or is this intended for someone else?

And if this is for me... i don't understand what you mean?
    It was not the answer to your question, but i assume that you have completely messed up with file permissions.

I am not familiar with Hermes' Payload and I am just starting to understand what PL3 does. From my knowing Hermes 4b together with some Backup Managers can switch root access on and off. I think this can't work proper and gives you even a bigger mess with permissions. If a file has permissions set to 600 you cant access it with root patch disabled if you installed it with patch enabled. I don't know exactly how the Hermes patch mode works, but if you can't start XMB Apps with root access you will need another payload to fix things.

But that is just a guess based on some testing with PL3 payloads.

I figured everything out. All the payloads i received were not the right ones. I had to have the NO_AUTH payload and had to set the disk permissions... Now i can play MOH and MMA.

Thx for the help everyone!

Guys for anyone that can't play the Moh because is freezing in the installing data i have made a guide step by step on how you fix it, here is the link: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...de-114526.html

Follow it and your gonna fix it, for any questions just ask me.

Guys, I am lost, as far as I can tell I have done everything, and I still get the error. I have the latest GAIA Manager and I am using: hermes_v4b_minimus_32.working_led

I FTP'd all the files into the right directory (Internal drive) the game shows up fine as a disc, as soon as I run it i get "An error occurred during the start operation (80028F14)"

I can't find much about this error, help will be greatly appreciated, looks the issue was resolved with Open manager.

but now when i run the game it gets stuck at updating at "installing required game" 0%
    Last edited by fr0z3n; 10-30-2010 at 08:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is a thread for the PL3 payload, perhaps if you look for threads pertaining to hermes you may find more help there. If your issue has to do with MOH, the answer may be in this thread... two posts above is a tut that should describe how to fix it.

Here is the newest TI-84+ PL3 payloads this adds 3.21 and 3.40 firmware support.
    Attached Files Attached Files

which hex files do I need to flash my ps3 key with teh atmel flip tool (see picture).

I tried diffrent kinds of hex files but still have the 80010019 problem.

Please help !!!
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News