Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 344



  1. #21
    Contributor lordofthething's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So what's the major difference between PL3 and Hermes V4b? Which would you recommend?

  2. #22
    Contributor psp1mp's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofthething View Post
    So what's the major difference between PL3 and Hermes V4b? Which would you recommend?
    PL3 if you want to save yourself some time and get around things like the console locking up randomly due to failed exception handling with the hermes builds. plus, the hermes build is a beta, its bound to run in to some problems eventually, whereas PL3 is an official release. i also recommend using gaia manager 1.02 RC3 to save even more time with newer games and their update flaws.

  3. #23
    Contributor zzk2001's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i would love to use this version if i had a PIC18FXXXX hex file "hint"hint" lol

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by zzk2001 View Post
    i would love to use this version if i had a PIC18FXXXX hex file "hint"hint" lol
    i could try to build one for you later tonight if you want.

  5. #25
    I would love to use PL3 with my P3Hub 2^^

  6. #26
    i would also like that same hex please

  7. #27
    Sorry for my bad English.. included in this hex. the last change (22/10/2010) of Kakaroto?

    (Add a payload that disables the patch for unauthorized syscalls. This is equivalent to the 'patched mode' of hermes payloads)

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by psp1mp View Post
    PL3 if you want to save yourself some time and get around things like the console locking up randomly due to failed exception handling with the hermes builds. plus, the hermes build is a beta, its bound to run in to some problems eventually, whereas PL3 is an official release. i also recommend using gaia manager 1.02 RC3 to save even more time with newer games and their update flaws.
    I assume with Gaia V1.02, it automatically edits PARAM.SFO files for 3.42 games correct?

    I have the AT90USB162 key. So what would be the ideal PL3 hex file for me?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofthething View Post
    I assume with Gaia V1.02, it automatically edits PARAM.SFO files for 3.42 games correct?

    I have the AT90USB162 key. So what would be the ideal PL3 hex file for me?
    yes. it would be probably the best available for your device.

  10. #30
    Where can I get the hex file for it? Is it in the attachment on the first page?

 
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News