Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeh DEFFO, OPEN MANAGER all the way, I am super happy with mine (I wish to thank all the people involved) and BM1.1 can kiss my bum...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If it seems compatable with all games and it can fire up MW2 then i will try it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If this BM 1.1 is really true, we can have it installed with our current Open Manager without any problem, for trouble games use BM 1.1 for older games use OM 1.16, simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by solrac1974 View Post
    If this BM 1.1 is really true, we can have it installed with our current Open Manager without any problem, for trouble games use BM 1.1 for older games use OM 1.16, simple as that!
    That is a definate solution. However, I think the real headache will come for all of the uploaders. What if another version comes out and rips them differently yet again? Suddenly there are 3 different types of of 1 game floating around out there.

Also, I think some people are right. It could just be a directory change.

I really hope that it's only a directory change...

I'm wondering one thing, it mean that all rips found on the Internet won't be working with this one... am i right?

i wait and see what this has over Open manager 1.16. I hope there is way to work around the re-ripping part.

Well it could be any of following (or any combibantion of):

1. Another directory
    2. Compressed format
    3. Encrypted format (let's say linked to particular PS3 to disallow sharing)
    4. Different level of decrypting files from BD
    5. Anyting else

Actually I saw something like this coming ... You may not like this but just the folders always felt like a temporary solution. Mounting a bdimage instead would be the proper way.

Personally I hope for .iso support! This will also allow for better integrity checking and therefore "clean" dumps.

Personally I feel that if it works will 100% of the games, the only way to achieve that would be 1:1 dumps. Personally I hope that open manager adds this feature reguardless of if the offical manager does or not.

Well - having image dumps it's easier on one side on other side it will effectivelly prohibit playing majority of the games from externall hard drives (or at least untill some alternative FS would be supported) as well as easy "patching" and modding of the games etc.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News