Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well what I'm saying is that the XML is definitely behind some encryption. I ran wireshark then restarted my PS3, but no activity of anything like that, so the XML is definitely downloaded DIRECTLY with no proxy involved.
    I wish I didn't sell my network probe kit, I could've plugged the PS3 into that and it would've saved ALL the packets coming from it. heh, my bad.

Anyone else have one of them, try it. I don't remember what mine was called.

anyways this XML is definitely bypassing any proxy method, so in that case we need to find a way to sniff EVERY packet coming from the PS3, I was thinking a Wifi crack tool, wireshark has it built in, I wanted to try decrypting all packets from the PS3, I tried and all I got was nothing, just some stupid update/sign-in hash packets.

BTW: The hash is split up into multiple packets.
    I don't know why.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    Well what I'm saying is that the XML is definitely behind some encryption. I ran wireshark then restarted my PS3, but no activity of anything like that, so the XML is definitely downloaded DIRECTLY with no proxy involved.
    I wish I didn't sell my network probe kit, I could've plugged the PS3 into that and it would've saved ALL the packets coming from it. heh, my bad.
    Just attach an old HUB to the PS3 (not a switch, an HUB!!) connect a pc with wireshark running on that hub and you'll have all the traffic the ps3 generates as if you were on the middle of the connection...
    Last edited by r3pek; 06-12-2009 at 11:01 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by r3pek View Post
    Just attach an old HUB to the PS3 (not a switch, an HUB!!) connect a pc with wireshark running on that hub and you'll have all the traffic the ps3 generates as if you were on the middle of the connection...
    But then agian,...
    You've got the SSL encryption

that can help you ?
    packet...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Very Good

Keep up the work and i'll try to find stuff out from sony. Trying to get workers to leake info to me..

Quote Originally Posted by LABO2LOGAN View Post
    that can help you ?
    packet...
    Great!
    It looks like their is a refer to an dnas certificate,

[Register or Login to view links]

Do you have more packages?

debug

so to debug my firmware i need the infectious 2 chip? I'm fairly new to hacking... any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post

Anyone else have one of them, try it. I don't remember what mine was called.

anyways this XML is definitely bypassing any proxy method, so in that case we need to find a way to sniff EVERY packet coming from the PS3, I was thinking a Wifi crack tool, wireshark has it built in, I wanted to try decrypting all packets from the PS3, I tried and all I got was nothing, just some stupid update/sign-in hash packets.

BTW: The hash is split up into multiple packets.
    I don't know why.
    to see this xml file, i think you must have a wireless connection ps3<->router with no security (wep/wap....)
    and then sniff all the packets that are clean "in the air".
    my 2cents

That was already theorized, I thought of that when I first started.
    Seems as though I forgot my password to my router and I don't want to reset it to leave an open network, I got a lot of idiots in my building and most of them like to use other people's internet.
    so the OPEN ACCESS is no go.

Anyone else would like to try, please go ahead, if you can log all the packets, upload as well.

i don't have a wireless router, only wired. i can't connect my psp to the internet because of that.

if you can tell me what do to i will give you the result for the wired router. my only tweak on my ps3 is the switch-mod made by me. if this help in any experience, just tell.

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News