Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Haha

Sponsored Links
    Its alleged that it would take a lifetime with several super computer with todays best equipment to break the algorithms of the hypervisor so thats a no go!

Footylad

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, we better get started

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    Well, we better get started
    I second that and lets get building, or use all the small computes and make a super computer.

some nice ideas here..

Im not so in what you doing but i say "FORGET IT"

-NO WAY-

The only two things what could be work are:

1. Crack the 256 encryption

No you cant do it with normal PC's. Only with a heavy cluster of PS3 Consoles and there for you will need a Team of Master Coder to get cluster programm working and 100% running.
    Than in a community like ps3news have it, it would be possible in time of max. 3 months (im guess)

Running Retail consoles on OtherOS with cluster programm every time the people could run.And if this is reallized we will have thousends of users connect to our "PS3 Cluster Hacking" Project.

But problem with that is under OtherOS we have no full access to the RSX and we will need the GPU to unleash the whole power of the ps3.So need to hack the RSX under OtherOS or found a way around.

2. Pay someone to get out the Retail and Encryption Keys from the Cell CPU via oscilloscope.

But this will cost a lot of money.The guy who payed someone to get out the fw from WiiKey v1 to release it into the WEB hase payed 1000EUR for it !!

So you can imaging what this will cost for the ps3?

Dont forget that Bushing have dumped the Common-Key from GPU by his owen.And this was for the Freaking Wii !!!!

You guy really belive that childs hacking like you do (no offence meant) will lead into anything?

Oh......boy you have understood nothing !!!!!

ps. By the way....why you childs hacker every thing belive you must spok out your findings?

Do you think about that Sony will read this?

Im guess not.......

So what about using GPUs in PCs?

Can't be done.
    The GPU on PS3 can only be controlled by the PS3 itself.
    the GPU runs checks against what is sending the information, as well as needs certain keys from the other parts of the ps3.

But, back to my topic, Does anyone know how I would be able to get my hands on the XML file for the PSN store?
    this would be pure gold if I could get it, edit it, then make a program for everyone to download custom pkgs. (I can do it!).

Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    Can't be done.
    But, back to my topic, Does anyone know how I would be able to get my hands on the XML file for the PSN store?
    this would be pure gold if I could get it, edit it, then make a program for everyone to download custom pkgs. (I can do it!).
    Can you be a bit more specific - which XML file for the PSN store? The one stored in the flash?

If so, it's attached below.

From: /dev_flash/vsh/resource/explore/xmb/category_psn.xml
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by CJPC; 06-06-2009 at 08:04 PM

This is beautiful, but I want to know where the PS3 downloads this file from.

See I understand fully that it cannot be traced even through a proxy, since the PSN Store (tries to) download this file on boot, meaning if it cannot get a connection, or download the file, it will use the previous version stored in flash.

It bypasses any proxy method and directly downloads the xml (obviously, since I can't get my hands on it, I'd redirect it!).
    IF I was able to find out, like I said, I could make a fake one, upload somewhere, and make a program for everyone to modify/redirect to custom pkgs.

Install CC Proxy on your PC and set up the PS3's internet connection through the proxy.
    This way you should be able to capture every packet (even at bootup) by using some sniffer like Wireshark.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News