Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    can you upload the lost planet 2 debug pkg to the site? I would love to check it out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi,

I think when there is a simultaneous launch of patch, the name is the same for retail-pkg and debug-pkg, but the RETAIL version is appended to the name:"-PE "

You can see by comparing the sections Retail Link vs Debug PSN PSN link and see what I say, here are a couple of examples.

[Register or Login to view code]

this LostPlanet2 patch is retail pkg, not work with make_package_npdrm, not can install from the XMB with the option Install Package..

You can check this very easily, take the link of section Debug_PSN_Link, edit it changing: "prod-qa" to "np", now downloaded from the retail servers, NP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oh, sorry guys. that means that not all patches from prod-qa are the debug version. i try it on sp-int the next days, maybe i am lucky, and get the debug patches. good to no that the ending PE signs the retail version.

@boss: can you please move the Lost planet 2 and dantes inferno patch to the retail links.

thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by randalf View Post
    I think when there is a simultaneous launch of patch, the name is the same for retail-pkg and debug-pkg, but the RETAIL version is appended to the name:"-PE "

You can see by comparing the sections Retail Link vs Debug PSN PSN link and see what I say, here are a couple of examples.

this LostPlanet2 patch is retail pkg, not work with make_package_npdrm, not can install from the XMB with the option Install Package..

You can check this very easily, take the link of section Debug_PSN_Link, edit it changing: "prod-qa" to "np", now downloaded from the retail servers, NP.

Thanks, randalf for this informative post. It's good to know the similarities in the PSN link. maybe next time we can try hunting for debug patches using the retail PSN link and swap all "np" to "sp-int" or "prod-qa".

Quote Originally Posted by itwong View Post
    ...... maybe next time we can try hunting for debug patches using the retail PSN link and swap all "np" to "sp-int" or "prod-qa".
    hi,

He is right be a way to try hunting for debug patch, but only exchanged "np" for "sp-int" or "prod-qa" and add "-PE" is not enough,
    you can see that each link has a custom part and different for each pkg consists of 16 digits:

/92f8ae220c32059e/EP9000-BCES00081_00-DKILLZONE2000001-A0125-V0100-PE.pkg
    /0b520468235fc5fe/EP9000-BCES00081_00-DKILLZONE2000001-A0125-V0100.pkg

/0fd16583306cd196/UP9000-BCUS98123_00-UNCHARTED2PATCH1-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg
    /de96aecba9c76c51/UP9000-BCUS98123_00-UNCHARTED2PATCH1-A0101-V0100.pkg

I know it is based to generate the 16 digits (¿hash function?), but tests did not work.
    Taking the hash as an "option" (it seems not true) we see that licenses and other doc relate the following algorithm:
    MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512

This resistance-2 patch, would be an example using , if you or anyone wants to throw an experienced eye, it would be appreciated.

Question

Can someone post Re5 Demo debug pkg pls?

FYI:

added Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EUR BLES00683 debug .pkg

maybe someone else needs this.

hi there... hey man Luix i am a newbie and i cannot find the gow 3 1.01 pkg i wonder if it's been deleted or something... i really need it the movement it's so laggy please help

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News