CCAPI Debugger 2.1 By MaDetho for PlayStation 3 is Released
Following up on the previous update, PlayStation 3 developer MaDetho has now released CCAPI (ControlConsole API) Debugger 2.1 followed by v2.2 and ControllConsoleAPI v2.50 with the changes outlined below.
All of the sprx that are present in this folder, will be loaded at ps3 boot.
Important: If some games refuse to work, just don't use plugins (delete plugins folder from /dev_usb000)
How to install CCAPI?
Just download and run this pkg on your ps3.CcApi_2.50_package. It will tell you to reboot, and it's done. You only need to do this once.
How to uninstall CCAPI?
Just run again the pkg.
Is it risky?
No, in the worst case, you could need to reinstall your firmware.
How to convert a 2.00 tool -> 2.50 tool:
1) Delete any CCAPI.dll in the same folder than the software
2) Put the PS3Lib 4.3 in the same folder than the software
3) Use the installer to install CCAPI 2.50 on your PC (you may need to reboot your pc at the end)
4) Install the CCAPI 2.50 pkg on your PS3
If you still don't understand how to install it, you can follow this tutorial:
To quote, roughly translated (via biteyourconsole.net/2014/04/21/scena-ps3-rilasciato-leakneon-console-manager-v2-0-1): In Section PS3 File Manager you will have the opportunity to connect the console via the FTP client and transfer files through it, in the Connection section, you can directly connect the console to the PC and be able to extrapolate some information that may relate to the firmware or the temperature of the cell and the RSX.
In Processes can change the offset, all will run in the RTM (Real Time), the offsets will change to include some cheat, tricks to do as we have seen in the program Eboot Hacker Developer flynhigh09 which, however, required to replace the eboot file amended.
In Extra's can intervene on the settings of the LED and a possible shutdown of the console, last in the downloads section you will find a number of custom firmware, tools and various eboot debugged.
1. Download the attached files.
2. Requires CCAPI 2.00 to be installed on your PS3.
3. Unrar the files.
4. Launch Thief CCAPI.exe.
5. Press on the Connect Button and type in your PS3 IP and click ok.
6. Now press the associate Hotkey to Enable or Disable the Options.