Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Neo Trail v0.1 PS3 Homebrew Game by ThatOtherDev is Released

Sponsored Links
    PlayStation 3 developer ThatOtherDev has released a new PS3 homebrew game today entitled Neo Trail version 0.1 for JailBroken console owners.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: In Neo Trail you control a ship that is constantly moving forward. Once you pass over a square on the grid it will begin to raise up. If you get pushed up onto the top of a fully raised block then the game will reset.

The high score is displayed but not saved.

I’m not sure if it’s similar enough to be considered a clone (although that is what it was originally going to be) but it’s obviously inspired by that movie. You know the one.

Later I might add split screen multiplayer and/or an NPC to play against.

PS3 controls:
    • Analog sticks = Turn

Finally, in related news NextGenDev (via nextgenupdate.com/forums/playstation-3-exploits-hacks/360397-preview.html) has shared a preview of his Neo Racer 2.0 Edited version for PS3 3.55 CFW. To quote:

This is my official PREVIEW of Neo Race 2.0 edited version. Only the beta in video i did not show the whole thing. This version features including the following:

1. New Track
    2. New City
    3. New Racer texture
    4. Better stability of turning
    5. Music on start up

More on later versions. Next Version motor sounds and a plane or different racer. PREVIEW:

Hold the controller where R2 and L2 button and flat don't hold it where R2 L2 is going up.

Neo Trail v0.1 PS3 Homebrew Game by ThatOtherDev is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It has been a while since ThatOtherDev released a game so it's good to see him back in action. But I tend to wait for a later version of a new game since it's a lot better then.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its a nice game and its nice to thatOtherDev bk in the ps3 zone

good job Thatotherdev.

Good homebrew... your work is appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News