Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    bring on the clones, make these chips cheap as dirt!

can someone find a way to go online i really really want the new super street fighter 4 dlc which is not released yet? i will be very greatful..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    These hogs really expected to buy out all the stock of programmable chips in hopes it would force everyone to buy their CRAP Give it up to many free sources are available As the saying goes "Your a day late and a dollar short" Well 40-50 short in this case. Here's an idea: Get a real job and try to help support the free scene, accept donations if you must but noone is going to pay this price you demand theres only 40,000 other clones floating around this past week alone.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by junior2k9 View Post
    noone is going to pay this price you demand theres only 40,000 other clones floating around this past week alone.
    I assure you loads of people will sadly. Not everyone is as knowledgable or capable as readers / members here (or any other forum) and people will just seek a SIMPLE solution and frankly if it will cost as ONE new game there is not much to think about for many ...

When will this stop? There's so many now that no one will want to buy the original PS JB

the orignial does the same thing as the clones. PSJB priced them selves out of game. and yeah ok there "backup manager 1.1" will only work with PSJB ?

LOL yeah ok if they say so.

I just want to be able to order 2 or 3 for myself and a few mates but where can we buy these ? I've emailed a few sites and they want me to bulk buy

I just want 2 or 3 of them and willing to pay $50 a pop and get sent to sydney australia that's not too much to ask is it ...

Also I will want to buy the game GT5 and will want to back it up to hard drive will I have any problems doing this as I can see polydigital doing something to ensure it cant be backed up...
    Last edited by kingpin007; 09-12-2010 at 12:02 PM

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin007 View Post
    Also I will want to buy the game GT5 and will want to back it up to hard drive will I have any problems doing this as I can see polydigital doing something to ensure it cant be backed up...
    As this is one of the highly anticipated titles I'm pretty sure Siny will try to sneak in some kind of protectoin. It might be too late to do that on the BD itself / in the code of the original game (just take in consideration betatesting / pressing times of the BDs etc.) so unless Sony will decide to go with the same shamble as with LBP they'll most probably release a downloadable patch together with the game and minimally block all the people from playing online without the patch. Only time will show.

This clone comes on a ATMEL ATMEGA16A AU 1030 chip. Are these upgradable?

can we use custom payloads on this somehow? i have one but the official site doesn't have updated payloads or .hex files. thanks in advance!

somebody plsss tell me where i can get this ?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News