Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy Need help with RE5 save hack

Sponsored Links
    sorry if there's another post like this one but the problem is: my ps3 was stolen, and with it, my resident evil 5 save.

well i've got all the trophies but the professional one, well my account is safe but i tried to copy my friend's save to my new ps3 because he was like the same but it's protected, i cant use it with my account, and i really dont want to get everything back again

i'd spend 2 more months after the other things just to finish the game in the professional mode, is the a save editor or a hack to get through this protection?

thanks

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by robinhood2605 View Post
    is the a save editor or a hack to get through this protection?
    Not that I'm aware of... you can check this thread on the topic though: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...es-105239.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As far as I know you cannot hack the save. If you could trophies would be completely pointless.

Just borrow your friends game, unlock professional and beat it. You could do that in a weekend or less.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpwer222 View Post
    As far as I know you cannot hack the save. If you could trophies would be completely pointless.

Just borrow your friends game, unlock professional and beat it. You could do that in a weekend or less.
    you speak as if professional mode is the easiest thing to do, i need at least a magnum, an rpg and a sub machine gun with unlimited ammo, i'd need to beat the game at least twice to get all this stuff, but thx anyways

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood2605 View Post
    you speak as if professional mode is the easiest thing to do, i need at least a magnum, an rpg and a sub machine gun with unlimited ammo, i'd need to beat the game at least twice to get all this stuff, but thx anyways
    Try it as a challenge.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News