Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey Boss, I don't know how to send this straight to you... just in case you want to look at some logos... have nothing better do...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wish I could say the same, swamped as usual hehe... but +Rep for the logos condorstrike.

Registered User MidniteAssassin's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there a limit to how big of a file size or time length the background song can be?

I made a SOUND.BIN for it that was about 35MB, 25 minutes long. But MultiMAN freezes during the later part of the song, somewhere between 18-20 minutes in. I can still exit to the XMB, and power off the PS3 without flipping the switch. The song gets stuck-uck-uck-uck-uck-uck (you get the idea), and I can't go through the MultiMAN menus.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah, you might want to cut that down to less than 10megs... multiMan is efficient but heavy. I personally would keep bg sound to 5mbs if you want fluid performance, specially if using the themes...

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteAssassin View Post
    Is there a limit to how big of a file size or time length the background song can be?

I made a SOUND.BIN for it that was about 35MB, 25 minutes long. But MultiMAN freezes during the later part of the song, somewhere between 18-20 minutes in. I can still exit to the XMB, and power off the PS3 without flipping the switch. The song gets stuck-uck-uck-uck-uck-uck (you get the idea), and I can't go through the MultiMAN menus.
    The mp3/bin file must be MAX 24MB (25 165 824 bytes).

Any chance of a LBP theme for this, I am sure they are more than me that would enjoy it

you got it... LBP theme is in the works...

I can't merge files when I copy them from external to internal HDD. I split files with your utility (I use file.x.part or file.666xx) and when I copy them from external HDD to internal multiman make just a copy of them (no merge). Can you help me?

I use phat EU 60GB + hermes v4b + 3.50 spoof + mutliMAN 1.12.00 full install

This is not the proper thread to post the question (this one is for themes).

Did you copy the FOLDER of the game or files one by one?

Lightbulb

how about a "samus visor" theme, like she's looking at the cover art through her visor. cool, no? i'm talking the prime series, first person. add in some original metroid power up logos for the buttons up top, or on the bottom, and you've got yourself one kick-ass theme! thanks

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast