Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Currently adding a themable GUI to Solar, and working on my old FTP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am trying to find a particular theme I saw it on a youtube video, a thunderstorm, with some rock music as background. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you mean motion backgrounds then look here: tortuga-cove.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=68

I think it might be Mato77's Sound wave3

If you mean MM regular themes then I'm not sure.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 01-09-2012 at 11:38 PM

No, was a regular one, but so cool It's ok, thanks

Solar 3.0 tomorrow or Monday... lots of fixes and additions.

caw!

Video: Solar v3.0 PS3 Homebrew 3D Screensaver Update Arrives

Following up on my previous release, today on [Register or Login to view links] I have released my Solar v3.0 PS3 Homebrew 3D Screensaver update followed by version 3.1 below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Now Solar v3.0, which brings many new MP3 player features and fixes, including an UI and the option to use your own background music, and much more.

To quote: Hi guys, here's another update to Solar. Lots of things added, and more to come. Hope you enjoy it, and if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask in the Forums.

"And please, lets keep the scene going; bickering just hurts it, and takes the fun away." caw!

Solar v3.0 Changelog:
    • Background music is now customizable "replace /dev_hdd0/game/CNDR00001/USRDIR/theme/bgm.mp3" with your own music
    • Alphabetized mp3 directory.
    • Added UI for mp3 player.
    • Fixed music counters, now shows in seconds: "00:01" format and Total Playtime format: "4.5 minutes".
    • Removed mp3 path from displayed name, looks cleaner.
    • Fixed Volume controls, now up and down is seamless.
    • Added current player status messages: playing, paused, error... etc.
    • Added keynotes.
    • Increased mp3 load times and stability.
    • Improved fast forward and reverse functions.
    • Increased 3D display frame-rates while playing music, needs some work in BGM mode.
    • Lots of code cleanup, and other things I can't remember.

BTW, guys, you must have MP3s in the ext drive's "MUSIC" directory, or Solar will seem to hang when you press down..."it will read hot-plugged drives."

Video: Solar v3.0 PS3 Homebrew 3D Screensaver Update Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ICON0.PNG   Screenshot.png  

Thumbs Up

Thanks for the update condorstrike, I have now promoted it to the main page and +Rep as well!

Solar 3.01 is almost ready.

OK, bug has been fixed and now reads from al USB devices... SD cards, etc... and won't hang if missing MUSIC folder, will upload in a bit.

OK, I will just link it to the other when it's ready- Thanks for the update also!

Thanks for the update

Sponsored Links

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast