Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes is Great! Thanks

Sponsored Links

MultiMAN Theming Tutorial and Tortuga-Cove.com by Condorstrike

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, this is Condorstrike thanking PS3 NEWS for all their support and involvement in the PS3 scene, and for allowing me to announce the opening of [Register or Login to view links] which includes my new [Register or Login to view links] WIP on our [Register or Login to view links].

Tortuga-Cove.com is a Web site created by Gamers for Gamers, including me and some great friends from the PS3 scene, like S4BRE, moogie, and GoTiT4FrE. We offer news and discussions about gaming in general for all consoles, but our PlayStation 3 roots are obvious; also the great developer Rogero, themer Opium2k and other great guys from different scenes are involved in this project.

I consider PS3 NEWS my home cause of their support and professionalism, so this just means I have two homes.

Also follow up on my newest app Solar, still working hard on it with no eta yet... but with Rogero's help, I might bring something new and cool to the scene... i'll keep you updated, and hope for a fast release.

CAW!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No prob condorstrike, I have merged your post into the ongoing MM theme thread here and promoted it to the main page now also. +Rep!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks condor. i agree ps3 news is like a home.. LOL anyway i joined your site mate.. cheers

Thanks guys, that's why I love it here... can't stand the ruckus in other places, so I'm glad I picked the right places.

"you guys are awesome."
    CAW!

Thanks for the main page post PS3 News

wow thanks for that guys , very nice indeed cAw!

Great stuff, thanks a lot.

Hi all and congratulations for this wonderful job. I have a noob question to ask.

I wanted to use the software Multiman Sample Theme, specifically I did a drag / drop the theme file that I made on the BAT file patch
    and always wrong. Could someone tell me what is the procedure to put his theme with this package logical.

PS => I do not have linux, sorry ^ ^

Thank you in advance

I don't use any of those programs, but like in the tutorial i posted... multiMAN Theme Packer and the steps:

Put all the theme files in a folder named whatever you want the theme to be called. Extract his packer app to say your desktop. Open the folder you just extracted of his packer app. Notice multiMAN packer.bat. Now just drag your folder you made that has the theme files in it onto the .bat file in his packer app.

You will then see a signed pkg an unsigned pkg and a text named multiMAN (whatever you named the theme folder) The signed pkg (I am guessing) is for wt and gh firmware's. The unsigned is for Kmeaw and rebug (again guessing) unsigned worked on my kmeaw with multiMAN. You can then rename the pkg it made for you to anything you want it to be or leave it as multiMAN theme name (signed or unsigned) should work either way. You could also edit the bat file but I won't go into that with it being Ozay's app.

those instructions above are not mine, btw. remember signed packages for 3.55+ and unsigned for lower CFW's.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 07-19-2011 at 03:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast