Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Steel Aero Theme looking great THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by legitmod View Post
    condorstrike you make some awesome themes bro, question what program should i use to create themes an such for multiman an also is there a tut around that will help get me started thanks...
    Photoshop
    Last edited by aideng2011; 05-01-2011 at 06:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Updated Theme: 46 XMM.

Sponsored Links
    Well, here's another updated Theme: 46 XMM... enjoy.

and as always Thanks Dean.

[Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

3.JPG   4.JPG   0.JPG   1.JPG   2.JPG  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I changed my theme and lost the background music, how would i go abouts getting the music to play in the background?

if you lost you'r own music, then just copy it back to USDIR, the Themes music will overwrite it.

[SOUND.BIN]

New Aero Theme is looking Beautiful, but sadly it'll be my last theme for MM.. just tired of seeing my work be ripped without an ounce of courtesy nor acknowledgement, but fret not cause I'll make it special as a farewell Theme.

I'll take some time on it, so hopefully it'll be done by week's end... so keep an eye out.

i can't blame you condorstrike.. if i had the skill to do what you do and it got "stolen"without acknowledgement i'd stop as well..

thanks for all your efforts, i'm sure i'm not the only one here who greatly appreciates it, and is sorry you're stopping..
    can't wait for the last one..

as always your work is really great. thanks for the themes!

hey, if anyone can help me out.. are the themes compatible with the newest mulitman and are those custom game covers the ones that look like a bluray disc case?

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    if you lost you'r own music, then just copy it back to USDIR, the Themes music will overwrite it.

[SOUND.BIN]
    I lost the default theme music with multiman, is there a way to restore it back ?

Aero 2.0 coming up, later today... a nice final gift.

Sponsored Links

Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast