Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    do you mean the toys?

like what circuit loops and so on, or just cars?
    no just cars my kids and myself are collector of them and love this, thank you!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Despicable me is almost done... i'll post it tonight... gotta spend some time with the family 1st...

btw, it's looking real nice.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks bro whoho!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just adding another color to the collection, shades_of_grey.

Again, if anyone wants a specific color or icon let me know and I'll do my best. Condorstrike seems to be doing a great job with pictorial themes so I'm going to continue with basic colors.

Please +rep me or give feedback if you enjoy or appreciate the icons and colored backgrounds I'm sharing. Please +rep condorstrike as well, he deserves it.

I have other icons I'll be sharing soon.

Merry Christmas,

ChokeD
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

+rep and thanks for your contributions!

Thanks Dean for the +rep and whoever else gave me the rep also. I am very appreciative and would like to share some more icons you all might like. I have made up some random icons for MultiMan. I named them 1,2,3 and so forth. You must rename these but other than that they are ready to file manage/ftp/drag and drop.

Use them anyway you like, have fun, hope you enjoy.

Thanks again for the +rep and don't forget to give Dean some rep also for all his hard work.

ChokeD

Ok guys, here's my Condorstrike 16 OBM PS3 Mod Theme: Despicable Me... as requested... install from xmb.

hope you like it, and please comment, or make requests.

on a side note, Dean Icon0 is still being replaced... even though it's on both Bles and USdir folders. thanks.

• File Type: jpg 1.JPG (1.40 MB, 169 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.JPG (1.65 MB, 512 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.JPG (1.04 MB, 108 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.JPG (1.21 MB, 103 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.JPG (1,016.4 KB, 103 views)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by condorstrike; 02-28-2011 at 04:06 AM

Jajajaja super great bro! Yea i like it bro! Your a beast at doing this i Love it thankz. It came out perfect! Gonna installet right now!

One help that i need what setting to i change so that the game picture is used as background so i only see the mannagers? So only the despicable me one shows no the games?

hey the icon you have on the pic did not install for me i just have the old multyman one do i got to do something to get it?

ooo ok got it did not read sorry!
    Last edited by keeshanjohay; 12-26-2010 at 12:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sorry, hopefully Dean can get that Icon problem fixed... here it is anyways, ftp it in and it'll change...

enjoy...

Thanks and do you know what setting to put so i can only see the managers background not a picture of the game?

Got working the icon saw that you alredy had it on the //dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR it ICON0. you only have it to move it 1 directory back //dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608. Thanks and again it looks great. And got the options working great 2 thankz man!

hey condorstrike another that i think it would be nice and with a lot of colors 2 it would be a Little Big Planet. I will also look nice. This is not a request just an idea to see if you like.
    Last edited by keeshanjohay; 12-26-2010 at 06:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast