Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looking very nice indeed...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice work guys, multiMAN is the best manager for ever!!!

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    hi m8, i was wondering if you could tell me how to create themes of my own?

i would like to create my own custom themes using a paintshop pro or something.

Looks perfect condorstrike, I'm missing the IRC, exam week! But I'll be back, ok?

Confused

Hi , whenever i dl these theme's they never install , i get a error code. I'm on wutang. Any ideas on what i am doing wrong?

I forgot to post this, basically it is a video demonstration of helpMME for multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager.

I'm taking care of some bugs, and will also add turorials to it. To use helpMME, just click on the [HELP] tab in File Manager.. so, please if possible use it and avoid asking questions that could be explained there.

Expect more soon... and Thanks Dean.

loggo: your not doing anything wrong... like you said, you're in wutang. question is why...

and FM np man... I've been busy working on helpMME, which is already part of multiMAN kinda put themes in the backburners for now.

The video demo is posted below:

Video: HelpMME Demonstration for MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Last edited by condorstrike; 04-08-2011 at 08:16 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

please help. i was running multiman 1.16.11 and booting games from hd just fine except for new games and some bigger games that wouldn't boot. example god of war 3. i downloaded the latest multiman and was very happy with the way it looks but it hangs on load. soon as u hit x the ps3 freezes and i have to reset it. i have tried to reinstall it three times and no worky.

what am i doing wrong? also old multiman pkg file was 388mb. new one is only 64mb? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thumbs Up

Just a brief update condorstrike, you should now be able to edit/update your older posts again on the Forums... if you run into any issues let us know.

PS: I also moved your helpMME demo video to the main page as well.

condorstrike, cheers for the reply guy, so it's just that i'm on wutang then yes? Also, i'm just on that because, i was on kmeaw when it first came out but my ps3 always locked up when i used that. Great themes anyway mate, keep up the good work and thanks again

Sponsored Links

Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast