I am a fan of tropical pics (peaceful, tranquil, nature, vacation-esque type settings)... I have some on my PC's as backgrounds so this is a definite +Rep in my book condorstrike! If I actually had the time to use my PS3, this would be my MultiMAN Theme of choice out of your other 41.
if this ever happens again, try taking the .mmt file from the previous theme and renaming it to the name of the theme missing it and placing it in that theme's directory.
Yup that's exactly what I did when I was experimenting trying to figure out how to apply the theme. I just took fallout's .mmt and moved it into the zelda theme folder. Worked just fine. Thanks for the help guys.
1) Install Mega-Pack or single Themes from xmb.
2) Start multiMan, and go to "Filer Manager" by pressing [select+start]
3) Move pointer to [themes] tab and press X.
4) The list of Themes will show on the right pane, Hover over to it and click on a Theme.
5) Highlight and click om the .MMT file, done!!!
If you can't see all the themes, you have to press R2 to scroll down the list.
The Theme will automatically load and become the default, Enjoy.
And thanks Dean, for multiMan.