Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonsteve View Post
    i only see one that has 22, do you have a link to it mate?
    it's in the second post on the first page of this thread.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll be releasing a new Theme tonight, to accompany multiMan's newest goodies...

thanks Dean.

Sponsored Links

Big Grin themes

Sponsored Links
    Bonus, I can't wait.

Hey so I downloaded the zelda theme and I was trying to install it but it seems like it didn't come with a .mmt file (I see that all the other themes came with it). How would I go about installing this theme?

Also I did press R2 and L2 and did not find any files with the .mmt extension. I downloaded it separately, not from the mega pack.
    Last edited by Sagarp14; 03-02-2011 at 06:10 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That's odd. My zelda theme has mmt file. Nevertheless you can copy all the files in it to game/bles80608/usrdir and it should then work.

Lightbulb

It may be when condorstrike redid them, as all of the new ones are basically legal ports of the originals but perhaps it is missing or no longer necessary.

crap, I'm sorry guys... yes Zelda 41 is missing the .mmt file, when I get home I'll attach it. thanks for letting me know.

edit: here it is fixed: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post366946
    Last edited by condorstrike; 03-02-2011 at 08:25 PM Reason: corrected damaged Theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagarp14 View Post
    Hey so I downloaded the zelda theme and I was trying to install it but it seems like it didn't come with a .mmt file (I see that all the other themes came with it). How would I go about installing this theme?

Also I did press R2 and L2 and did not find any files with the .mmt extension. I downloaded it separately, not from the mega pack.
    if this ever happens again, try taking the .mmt file from the previous theme and renaming it to the name of the theme missing it and placing it in that theme's directory.

Theme Condorstrike 42: Ocean Breeze.

Okay guys, here is a new MultiMAN Condorstrike 42 Ocean Breeze OBM PS3 Mod Theme.

Download: MultiMAN Condorstrike 42 Ocean Breeze Theme

Theme Condorstrike 42: Ocean Breeze comes complete with multiMan new pages and boot screen, enjoy.

Finally, those seeking to download my previous multiMAN Themes all in one click can grab the Condorstrike Themes Mega-Pack attached HERE.

MultiMAN Condorstrike 42 Ocean Breeze PS3 Theme Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

1.JPG   2.JPG   3.JPG   4.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

just a heads up condorstrike, Dean is now naming "Permissions" as the function of [R1]

Sponsored Links

Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast