Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Love the Uncharted one, nice job. I am making my first skin and having a little trouble with COLORS.INI

I'm overwriting the COLORS.INI in my theme folder with a new one but the colors don't seem to change.. am I missing something? Read through the thread but didn't see an answer.

Thanks in advance! Will post theme soon once I sort the colors thing out.

Edit: I think I figured it out.. after lots of hassle.. and learning that the RGB was backward

Last thing, is thre any chance to add more skinning ability? Such as more color options like the highlight colors? Really hard to skin something fully custom with limitations. Thanks for all your hard work!
    Last edited by NewYears1978; 01-27-2011 at 05:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    could do with some more plain themes, i don't like the original, and don't like themed themes if you get me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll make a simple theme... no problem, that's why I asked for requests...

Mine is sorta non themed. Sorta Sci-Fi but not a specific theme like a game or whatnot.

Should be done soon, just have to do icons.. and waiting on possibility to customize more of the colors.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Banned User
    not bad, i think we should work on a pack of plain themes, no disrespect to dean at all, but i find the original a little ugly, and have not found anything suitible yet, i like the simpleness layout of gaia, but the functions of deans.

I'll work on something "the simplistic/GUI like" check back, hopefully by tomorrow.

nice work on the uncharted as always condor. i kinda get what they mean by not themed theme lol. if you have the game backgrounds on all you get to see is a lil bit of the theme, suppose it could look weird to some.

Quote Originally Posted by enotsleachim View Post
    nice work on the uncharted as always condor. i kinda get what they mean by not themed theme lol. if you have the game backgrounds on all you get to see is a lil bit of the theme, suppose it could look weird to some.
    yeah, I try to mask that on some themes... like LBP

and UNCHARTED Theme looks awesome without the big covers, cause it looks like he's looking at the names...
    so I'm gonna make something standard, for all.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 01-27-2011 at 10:41 PM

lol i'm gonna check that out right now. looking forward to checking out whatever you come up with next. oh ya i added that tron font to the commands at side in my modified blue glass too. thanks again.

yup i really like the way it looks like hes looking at list lol. i just finally messed with new ini so that it wouldnt overlay pic1 so i could see it all the time. now im actually gonna go through all them and see how they look in their own glory with no pic1's. is that bleeding cowboys font or whatever its called?
    Last edited by enotsleachim; 01-28-2011 at 01:02 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well no answer about colors, maybe this other question will be answerable?

Is there a way to use different fonts. I know some of the gamelist modes let you change to a much smoother looking font..but I want to use that nice font on the Main Gamelist type (the one with PICBG)

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast