Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

MultiMAN PS3: The Media Cabinet & Construction Kit v1.0 Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today shagratt71 has released what he dubs The Media Cabinet & Construction Kit v1.0, an XMMB Theme for multiMAN on the PS3 entertainment system.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: Here is The Media Cabinet v1.0. Included in the package is a single PSD file which can be used in any version of Photoshop or similar program to move and manipulate the multitude of specially designed shelf items, more item packs will be released in future updates.

The actions palette is still not fully functional and will be released in v1.01. I would just like to thank Dean for all the hard work he puts into his multiMAN and I look forward to releasing more themes for it in the future.

All artwork within The Media Cabinet is copyrighted Wades Engineering and Graphic Design and is all totally original. The Media Cabinet Construction PSD is permitted for personal use only.

Finally, in related news [Register or Login to view links] has released his Project Multi Mayhem v0.3 Theme (PMM3) for multiMAN as well with a video below followed by a Project Multi Mayhem v0.5 r2 Theme.

Instructions:

1. Copy pmm3.pkg into the root of a fat32 formatted USB device
    2. Install pmm3.pkg via XMB/Game/Install Packages on your jailbroken PS3 console
    3. Disable all animations & Poster Overlay in multiMAN XMMB/Settings Menu
    4. Leave feedback on [Register or Login to view links] & *********.net
    5. Upload and share this theme if you like it, but please give credits and links to the release threads on [Register or Login to view links] & *********.net.

Changes:

v0.5r2
    • compatible with mutliMAN 2.09.00
    • removed cache folder

v0.5
    • compatible with mutliMAN 2.00.04
    • added custom pm3.hd style VBA backdrop to MM cache folder
    • added custom pm3.hd style VBA icon to MM cache folder
    • added SND0.AT3 for XMB sound support

v0.4r2
    • changed PRB.PNG image
    • added custom pm3.hd style Genesis Plus GX backdrop to MM cache folder
    • added custom pm3.hd style Genesis Plus GX icon to MM cache folder
    • removed custom pm3hd style based GAME backdrops and icons from the cache folder (to reduce the filesize of the theme) to some stand alone custom backdrop packages called:

1. PMM3 Backdrop & Icon Pack EUR v0.1 - for custom icons and backdrops with EU GameIDs.
    2. PMM3 Backdrop & Icon Pack US v0.1 (not released yet, need some help with the IDs) for icons and backdrops with US GameIDs.
    3. Project Multi Mayhem 3 Full Package which will contain EUR & US custom pm3 style icons and backdrops and of course the Project Multi Mayhem 3 theme in one package (also not released yet, due to the missing US icons and backdrops).

v0.4
    • added XMBR.PNG, theme is now compatible with multiMAN 2.00.03
    • added some custom pm3.hd style game backdrops (example: GAMEID_1920.PNG) to MM chache folder
    • added some custom pm3.hd style icon0 (example: GAMEID_320.PNG) files to MM chache folder
    • added custom pm3.hd style SNES 9X game backdrop MM cache folder
    • added custom pm3.hd style icon0 to MM cache folder

Note: When you didn't want to use the custom backdrops clear the cache folder in hdd0\game\BLES80608\USRDIR\cache. When you want this pm3 style backdrops and icon0 files as game default files/icons/backdrops overwrite the existing one in your game folders.

Example: Resistance Fall of Man (PAL/EUR) folder has the Game ID: BCES00001.

Copy the files BCES00001_1920.PNG (renamed to PIC1.PNG) and BCES00001_320.PNG (renamed to ICON0.PNG) from hdd0\game\BLES80608\USRDIR\cache to Games or GAMEZ (the place where you games are) into the game folder of Resistance, normally BCES00001.

You like it and want more custom backdrops? Add a request on ModControl.Com and PSX-Scene.com in the official release threads.

v0.3
    • added XBMC credits.mod converted to SOUND.BIN (thx doctormord)
    • added XMMB multiMAN 2.00.00+ support (Icons & Background)
    • changed PKG File instead of Fileformat for easier theme installing
    • changed backgrounds for all supported multiMAN display modes
    • changed PICBG & PICPA backgrounds

v0.2
    • support for all multiMAN display modes
    • switched from PM3 to PM3.HD
    • changed some Backgrounds
    • changed ICON0

v0.1
    • ported PM3 Skin to a MultiMAN Theme

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

xmb1.jpg   avchd.jpg   20110509161047screenshot.jpg   8x41.jpg   4x210.jpg  

4x27.jpg   4x29.jpg   tmcconstructionkitv1_1.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    damn this look awesome good work buddy... keep it up
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

pmm1.jpg   pmm2.jpg   pmm3.jpg   pmm4.jpg   pmm5.jpg  

pmm6.jpg   pmm7.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was waiting for this theme

Thanks

I want to add my own background music, where would I place the file and do I use mp3?

nevermind I just jacked the sound.bin from aero2.0 and placed it in the media cabinet then FTP it over and sound works!
    Last edited by Xtream13; 05-15-2011 at 02:32 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to add your own music just rename the MP3 Music file you want to use to SOUND.BIN.

wow this is cool, look forward to trying it out thanks shagratt71.

Wow.. Look awesome - this is must download MULTIMAN MEDIA Cabinet!!

Banned User
    Can someone make a P3T theme outta this ? wooden MM theme looks badass (because i have a 120GB Slim with OFW 3.61, so i don't have a "Custom firmware" PS3 i like my online ok)...

Quote Originally Posted by DemonoidMaster View Post
    Can someone make a P3T theme outta this ? wooden MM theme looks badass (because i have a 120GB Slim with OFW 3.61, so i don't have a "Custom firmware" PS3 i like my online ok)...
    Only shagratt71 can make this cos he got all these icon if i am not wrong he is the one who make the icon so... without icon and without his permission no one can make this...

Hi Guys,

I have download the files and extract it and saw 2 folders. Anyone know how to get it works ?

There is MMXI_The Media Cabinet & The Media Cabinet Construction Kit v1.0. And where should i put for this 2 folders in ?

As i don't see any .pkg files inside.

Thanks..

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast