Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You need to transfer the MMXI folder to the PS3 where are the other theme stored - using either FTP or USB flash drive / hard drive and copy them over via MultiMAN.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks GrandpaHomer for reply. I will use FTP to transfer the MMXI Folder to the PS3 Folder where the theme stored but how about the another folder (The Media Cabinet Construction Kit v1.0)

where should I put into ? or I just transfer the MMXI Folder will do ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The other one does not need to be transferred. It is only there if you want to customize the theme to your liking with Photoshop.

As said above - the other folder (with one file in it) is just a template for Photoshop and it's not need on PS3.

Also - I must say this is the best theme by far and it has become instantly my default one - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtream13 View Post
    I want to add my own background music, where would I place the file and do I use mp3?

nevermind I just jacked the sound.bin from aero2.0 and placed it in the media cabinet then FTP it over and sound works!
    I did the same with the music from Aero45... Completes the theme!!!

here are some Mario character's for yall to enjoy. Hope you like fist try at photoshop.. lol
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

TMC_clik_mek_stuffs_u1 +mario.psd   mario stuff.jpg  

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12