Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does this manager have direct boot feature?

i am asking because i managed to get condemned 2 to work only with open manager1.13 with direct boot feature.
    Last edited by nikola989; 11-09-2010 at 02:24 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    #nikola989

Yes, you just need to activate it on options_default.ini or options.ini.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tried again with Hermes 4b that payload worked with this loader

Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    #nikola989

Yes, you just need to activate it on options_default.ini or options.ini.
    is it easy to do for noobs like me.. after installing or before copying? sorry still learning all of this.

#nikola989

Yes, it is easy. Install multiMAN first, then edit the options.ini and finally copy it to internal hdd to this dir:

dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options.ini

direct_launch=1 (0 - don't ask for direct launch / 1 - ask for direct launch)

PRE-HD Philips models had HDMI modes with some settings... Check yours! I remember that one of the modes showed the full pictures.

Dean

with all the updates lately, I'm having a problem I want it to mount to both \app_home\PS3_game\ and BDdisk which payload and what settings do I use? thanks

#bitsbubba

Both mounts, Hermes V4B and PL3, but for PL3 you have to edit this lines on options.ini:

# syscall35 source_path (/dev_bdvd or /app_home or /app_home+/dev_bdvd)
    mount_point=/app_home+/dev_bdvd

# SysCalls to mount MOUNT_POINT
    mount_bdvd=35

thanks will try, thought I had it that way maybe not, think I'll start fresh with a new ini.

Hi - Wondering if anyone has encounter this problem I am having. I owned the BluRay movie Avatar,2012 and Tinkerbell firstly. I successfully made a backup onto my external HDD (FAT32) using tsMuxer 1.10.6 splitting the movie into 4GB chunks and then used AVCHDManager to identify and changed to 8.3 standard.

I manually renamed the folder AVATAR to AVCHD and then played the movie normally without PS3JB and it played perfect. I then renamed the folder from AVCHD back to AVATAR.

Next I started my PS3 with JB and used this Multiman to load the movie and it went thru the process of renaming the folder for me to AVHCD. When I went to the Video to play, I get a "this is an invalid disc" error and then a blank screen. I tried this with 3 other movies and all the same result.

However, I redo all the movies and manually rename like before on my pc and they all worked perfect.

I would love to be able to use the MultiMan as it saves me the hassle of having to disconnect from PS3, connect to PC to rename and then reconnect to PS3 each time I want to watch a different movie.

THanks is advance. Sorry if this was asked before but I can't seem to see anyone having this problem. Must be something I am doing wrong... any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News