Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK thanks for the help FMAranda.

I just took a check in the changelog and noticed that I need to make a change and do this....
    # Save this file in your Playstation3 as:
    # /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options_default.ini
    # or recommended as
    # /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/options.ini

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    #Aba

Yes, if you rename to options.ini, the next updates will not overwrite this file, so you will keep your custom settings.
    Last edited by FMAranda; 11-06-2010 at 11:05 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok downloaded, now what do I do with option ini? do I ftp it or install through multi manager? If I want to keep GAMEZ folder do I have to edit that to in the option .ini? (sort of confused) a tutorial step by step would be greatly appreciated. I know I'm not the only one that would thank you for that cheers!

thank you, can't wait to try this.

#boob4me

You have to edit this lines with you game folder:
    # Main search folders:
    #
    hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/GAMES
    usb_home=/GAMES
    Maybe your folder is already listed as secondary folder, so you don't need to edit it. Try multiMAN first to see if you get your games listed.

FMAranda Mucho Thanks for the help... Anyone wanna direct me the way of backing up the Blu rays?

I'm very hesitent on just going at it willy nilly at it. So any direction as to what folders I need to copy? and put where and all the jazz ? Thanks again!

Cheers

Sweet, didn't have to edit a thing. just installed app everything's working great!! glad I switched over. thanks for the help.. and to anyone using gaia I would highly suggest a change.

Avchd File Manager

Thanks for sharing your work Deanr, great back up manager

God I am having a bad day... so I have tryed editing the Options file, with no luck at all.

Can anyone be my hero and just Copy and paste the exact changes I need to do in the Options file. I'm running Kakaro Payload 3, with a 120gig ps3 slim, on 3.41. I tried everything and am clearly doing something wrong here.

Also should I just be copying the edited file into the /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/????

Or do I delete the one that in there then put the edited on in there?

I'm really being dumb today. thanks for all the help

#Aba

Which game folder do you use? You just need to edit the file and copy to /BLES80608/USRDIR/ as options.ini or, if you use an external hdd, you can copy to its root.
    Last edited by FMAranda; 11-07-2010 at 12:52 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News