Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Sponsored Links

Need urgent help

Sponsored Links
    I have a ps3 slim wth 3.41 firmware. Modchip is using pl3 wth retail support etc.

I have tested using blur. The game backs up and will not load. I have enclosed a copy of my ini file for mutilman. I beleave the problem is in the ini. The backup game is on the internal harddrive.

[Register or Login to view code]

please help my see previous message
    Last edited by markb1; 11-11-2010 at 04:53 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's a shame Dragon's Lair BD-J does not work.. error 80029906.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey dean, would you be interested in having a sub-forum for cover requests? That way I could keep track of anything that's missing and make covers for them. Then you can also add them to your server and pack.

Something similar to this, but better maintained?

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/jurai2...rs-113832.html

Let me know.

Hi folks, I am pretty new to this whole jailbreaking thing, so now I installed this tool and tried to backup some of my games. Heavy Rain - just fine. Mafia II - just fine.

But when I tried Demon's Souls and Ratchet & Clank - A Crack in Time it just gives me an 80010017 error, when I try to boot them up. Every game was the EU Version. Does anyone know what this is about?

EDIT: I don't know if it's important, but I have a PS3 slim, running on 3.41 FW. And I want to backup the games to the internal HDD.
    Last edited by OpiumHerz; 11-12-2010 at 08:43 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News