Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

The Most Amazing PS3 Case Mod Ever, or a Big Waste of a PS3?

Sponsored Links
    If you're an Alien fan, this may be the most amazing PS3 case mod ever. If not, this little homemade horror may seem like the biggest waste of a PlayStation 3 console ever.

To quote: The tattoo artist/case modder responsible for this creation used (and burned himself with) super heated epoxy putty and Games Workshop's Chaos Black paint for the finish. He had to settle for a layer of gloss instead of sanding it - it sounds (and looks like) a pain to smooth out.

The sculpt is as hard as a metal casting and permanently welds itself to everything, especially the plastic top. And it's only on the top panel and door so he can switch it out if he gets a new one.

And if anyone's interested, this is how I explained it to him; It takes ALOT more work than a portrait tattoo, which I would charge $300 for. So if I had to do something like this again... $300.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thatīs freaky oO

i love the Alien Movies (except the shitty 4th one) but this case modded ps3 looks like "shit, the plastic from my ps3 was melted"

i donīt like this one...

this is much better ^^:

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3-console-mods-designs-collection-23.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i like the MGS4 one better as well.... 300 bones to get an alien case just does not seem like a good investment. BUT it is cool none the less.

you have some serious problem because thats the ugliest mod i ever seen in my life its garbage

Quote Originally Posted by MaDLeB View Post
    you have some serious problem because thats the ugliest mod i ever seen in my life its garbage
    before you decide to voice your opinion, try reading first so you can make sure your directing it to the correct person

not my PS3, not my work, not my article. I just posted it. Read closer.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    before you decide to voice your opinion, try reading first so you can make sure your directing it to the correct person

not my PS3, not my work, not my article. I just posted it. Read closer.
    i know its not yours but still the ugliest ps3 i ever seen mgs looks awsome

i know its not yours but still the ugliest ps3 i ever seen mgs looks awesome
    well Grammar is key then my friend
    here is a little pointer...

"you" would suggest your directing your comment at me. As the original mod artist didn't post this article here.

If you would have said "they" then that would be the correct grammar usage to refer to the person who designed and created the PS3 modded case.

Kind of looks like poop to me... When I first saw it thats what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by CyanCaze View Post
    Kind of looks like poop to me... When I first saw it thats what I thought.
    LOL indeed... when I first saw it I thought the PS3's top got melted/charred in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    LOL indeed... when I first saw it I thought the PS3's top got melted/charred in a fire.
    i wouldn't pay money for it thats for sure :P took some talent none the less.

as for it looking like poop, yah i can see that lol

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News