Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How do you get acess to Sony's DevNet? Do you have to work for them ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Either work for them or know someone 'on the inside' who can get the files off DevNet for you. It's IP-restricted, so anyone who just happens to have a "login" or "password" to their page still cannot access it.

If anyone doesn't get the "Access denied, You have reached this page in error." page on URLs such as these it may prove interesting of course.

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Unhappy The Reson Why We Want 3.01

Sponsored Links
    Ok so we all know why we want Debug Firmware 3.01 or above. COD Modern Warefare 2!! There must be someone out there who knows how to get it.

My copy of CODMW2 is sitting on my shelf gathering dust since it was gifted at Christmas.

I have tried to find 3.01 for the last three weeks but no luck.

smallprint

Quote Originally Posted by smallprint View Post
    Ok so we all know why we want Debug Firmware 3.01 or above. COD Modern Warefare 2!! There must be someone out there who knows how to get it.
    PS3 Debug Firmware 3.10 has leaked today, so we will likely be adding it to the Site Downloads soon (tonight or tomorrow, etc as time permits).

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    PS3 Debug Firmware 3.10 has leaked today, so we will likely be adding it to the Site Downloads soon (tonight or tomorrow, etc as time permits).
    That would be awesome, I've been dying to play Assassins Creed 2

I can't wait to see it.

I haven't had time yet, but I expect to add it tomorrow hopefully... however, the way our current system is set up you need to meet the Overall Activity requirement and be a Registered User to download, so you may have to wait until next week to grab it (assuming you're active here over the next few days).

Just letting you know in advance, either way it'll arrive soon though!

Don't expect to get online with it too soon fellas, the fw you want to be leaked is 1.50, since it allows retail pkgs to be installed. please correct me if i'm wrong.. hate to be the bad news bear.

Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    Don't expect to get online with it too soon fellas, the fw you want to be leaked is 1.50, since it allows retail pkgs to be installed. please correct me if i'm wrong.. hate to be the bad news bear.
    Well 1.50 will install retail packages - true, however many games have sp-int patches available as well (at release of the patch), so one can simply patch with those and get online!

I was hoping to just get AC II running as it requires a higher FW then 2.80. I do get SOME online updates, but Never was able to play online, if that's a possibility that would be cool, but I'm really interested in playing AC II.

I'm hoping to get my activity up. I'm more familiar with PSP & I have coded some cheats for GT PSP & I also wrote a "How To" Tune / Hybrid GT PSP Cars that will hopefully earn me a lil credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac3rX View Post
    I'm hoping to get my activity up. I'm more familiar with PSP & I have coded some cheats for GT PSP & I also wrote a "How To" Tune / Hybrid GT PSP Cars that will hopefully earn me a lil credit.
    Yea, I gave you a +Rep for them but had to attach most of the pics (I left a few off towards the end though) and Thanks!

PS: It's now posted in the Site Downloads!

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News