Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    I don't think the calculator will be a very good option, doesn't it turn off by itself after like 5 minutes of not being touched? No matter what your doing?
    even if so didn't psgroove add support to remove the dongle? so the ps3 doesent "panic"? or maybe its not working on all these ports yet?

tbh i don't own even one of all theese gadgets being able to jailbreak the ps3, i'm waiting for my black cat or for some other options i.e psp lol

great work of all you ppl porting theese but imo it looks odd xD
    Last edited by EiKii; 09-06-2010 at 07:24 PM Reason: added word

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    I don't think the calculator will be a very good option, doesn't it turn off by itself after like 5 minutes of not being touched? No matter what your doing?
    I believe that won't be a problem, because with these psgroove ports as far as I know, the device triggering the exploit can be unplugged once the PS3 is jailbreaked on startup.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by b4rtsimps0n View Post
    I believe that won't be a problem, because with these psgroove ports as far as I know, the device triggering the exploit can be unplugged once the PS3 is jailbreaked on startup.
    The official PSJailbreak dongle would send a command to make the PS3 reboot if the dongle was removed. They do this because they don't want you jailbreaking all the PS3 systems around you without buying a new overpriced dongle for each one!

I believe the open source solutions like PSGroove do not do this.

You will need to run the exploit every time you start the PS3, but after the PS3 is started you can remove the device until you need to turn the PS3 on again.

If we eventually get Custom Firmware (which I don't think will happen anytime soon), then we should have a more permanent solution.

Quote Originally Posted by edDdy777 View Post
    I wonder if this works on a TI-nspire CAD.

I know the TI-nspire has a usb output and can fully emulate the TI-84+, so there shouldn't be any obstacles, at least i hope so
    No dice on that one, the inspire doesn't completely emulate the ti-84's usb chipset, and is therefore incompatible.

When in the world a Windows Mobile version will surface? =[

I second the request for a TI-89 port or even a TI-86 as I own both of those...

I think a lot of people own TI-89's for the huge increase in capabilities (e.g. symbolic interpretation, integration, differentiation. et cetera) for difference in price (I got mine for $100 back in 2003).

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave898 View Post
    I second the request for a TI-89 port or even a TI-86 as I own both of those...

I think a lot of people own TI-89's for the huge increase in capabilities (e.g. symbolic interpretation, integration, differentiation. et cetera) for difference in price (I got mine for $100 back in 2003).
    I would agree however, there appears to be very little information of actual ti-89 programming ( I've looked, was going to port myself) on the internet. so porting from ti-84 to ti-89 would be a huge problem.

Source is live now everyone.

Yep, I have added it to the first post.

It includes the source, so maybe someone can alter it to play back-ups.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News