Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    Dammit I have a TI-83+ (I need it for school. got it 3 years ago, have needed to change batteries twice).
    Yeah, I just found out last week I needed a TI-83 for school, then heard about the TI-84 port in development before I made a purchase. Got lucky with the timing. For me it's a temporary solution until I get my Teensy++

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yep this works great on my htc-magic, just follow the instructions on the site. basicly you will have 2 flash .zip's 1 to enable it and 1 to disable it and you can just flash them using your recovery instead of using the fastboot.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You gotta be kidding right?, where in the hell is the PSP ans Iphone versions, this is sickening

Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    You gotta be kidding right?, where in the hell is the PSP ans Iphone versions, this is sickening
    PSP version may not happen as it has been rumored that the PSP USB HOST_ID can't be changed.

iPhone version is taking a while longer I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by smarty94 View Post
    PSP version may not happen as it has been rumored that the PSP USB HOST_ID can't be changed.
    What I hear is that it can be changed but cannot support multiple host id's at once. Something along those lines.

everything can be changed It is just a question if people are willing to put effort into it, now that so many other things can hack the PS3 and will in the future, for me. It is the only glimps of hope i have. But if it wont happen, who am i to say they were lazy etc. i can not even do it better myself ^^

Quote Originally Posted by red8316 View Post
    What I hear is that it can be changed but cannot support multiple host id's at once. Something along those lines.
    If that's the case then I'm screwed unless a PC port is made. This almost does seem like a joke at this point, you can unlock your PS3 with a freakin' calculator but not a PSP, if you told me this a week ago I would have said you're trollin' me.

Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    These are the two most popular things that had anything to do with a jailbreak and still nothing, hey next you will be able to hack the ps3 with a toaster. Lol Someone knows.

I wonder if this works on a TI-nspire CAD.

I know the TI-nspire has a usb output and can fully emulate the TI-84+, so there shouldn't be any obstacles, at least i hope so

I don't think the calculator will be a very good option, doesn't it turn off by itself after like 5 minutes of not being touched? No matter what your doing?

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News