Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    could this be compatible with a ti-83 plus?
    Quote Originally Posted by red8316 View Post
    I have my TI-84 Plus ready and willing. Soon as the code comes out, I'll give it a try. If it goes smoothly I'll try and make a video tut. We'll see.

*Waiting for news on my Teensy++, ordered early early Monday morning. Here's hoping it ships Tuesday.
    ordered a usbkey same time, mine is estimated to arrive Tuesday morning. I had it shipped with ups ground... a video tut would be nice indeed.
    Last edited by avojps24; 09-06-2010 at 04:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by avojps24 View Post

ordered a usbkey same time, mine is estimated to arrive Tuesday morning. I had it shipped with ups ground... a video tut would be nice indeed.
    Maybe... definitely not from what he has compiled already though.

The timing has to be just right, and the processor on the TI's are all different.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by avojps24 View Post
    Probably not, as the TI-84 Plus has a mini usb port while the TI-83 only has a basic IO port.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Texas_Instruments_graphing_calculato rs

Proof of concept posted :

Quote Originally Posted by red8316 View Post
    Proof of concept posted :
    Nice, adding it to the first post now!

Thumbs Up

Tested the G1 port with Cyanogenmod 5.0.8, worked fine.

The TI-83 Plus Silver Edition is a newer version of the TI-83 Plus calculator, released in 2001. Its enhancements are 1.5 MB of Flash memory, a dual-speed 6/15 MHz processor, 96 KB of additional RAM (but TI has yet to code support for the entire RAM into an OS), an improved link transfer hardware, a translucent silver case, and more applications preinstalled. It also includes a USB link cable in the box."

src: [Register or Login to view links]

On TI-83+/SE I retract what I had said, and now believe it impossible. Sorry
    Last edited by hacked2123; 09-06-2010 at 05:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is there any chance it will work on my ti-83 silver edition?

Exclamation

Guys please check the first post (or even read the other posts in the thread) before replying... a lot of you are reposting the video and compatibility list, both of which are in the first post linked from the Site News article.

I'm wondering about the TI-83 also. I know it doesn't have the standard mini-USB, which seems like the main issue here (or maybe it isnt...?), but I do have a USB adapter for mine which I have succesfully used in the past to transfer between the calculator and my computer...

Could that be used at all? Or is there really no hope for the TI-83+?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News