To quote: Currently Mednafen only supports zipped roms, as there was a bug with unzipped roms (fix coming soon). Future versions should have PC Engine and PC Engine CD, as well as Atari Lynx, Neo-Geo Pocket and WonderSwan.
This is a port of the Mednafen Multi-System emulator to the Sony PlayStation 3.
Mednafen PS3 Features:
- Emulates NES GB GBC GBA SMS GG
- Load uncompressed or zipped images
- Save and load save ram and save states
- File browser, place your games on a USB drive, or FTP them to the internal drive
- Fast forward
The first time you load a game for a system, you will be asked to configure the controls, you can reconfigure them later by pressing L3 + R3.
- PCE and PCE CD support
- Neo-Geo pocket, Atari Lynx and Wonder Swan support
- Better user interface
- Other features
- File Menu
- Up and Down to Scroll the list by 1
- Left and Right to scroll the list by a page
- Cross: Select File or directory
- Circle: Go to previous directory
- Tilt the right stick to the right for fast forward
- R3 to open settings menu
- Hold L3 + L2 to save state
- Hold L3 + R2 to load state
- Hold L3 + R3 to redefine controls
- Up and down to choose setting
- Left and right to change the current settings value
The original author of Mednafen, and all of the emulators it contains.
The people who make the PS3 JailBreak possible.