Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    is that rev7 or 4? cause the link shows rev4
    It has a newer date on it but that is about it, the changelog is from the SVN so it likely includes some of the changes from the 26th but you would have to try it out to know which for sure.

With all of these emulator versions coming out, at the end of each day (as time permits) I usually upload what files I can with the day's changelogs.

Not a great system I know, but unless those who use these emulators and follow their updates closely jump in and attach all the separate file revisions and changelogs this is the best it will get (once a day) for emulator file updates.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    We should have an emulator section

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    We do already for all the PS3 emulator files here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...p?do=cat&id=12

For discussion we could make a subforum for emulators, but so far each PS3 emulator thread (except for the first SNES one) has only a few pages of replies/interest and they are located in the main PS3 hacks section... moving them to a subforum, even fewer people would ever see/use them I think.

Well emu works pretty great, but browser menu is a crap.

Project owner must use browser menu from Snes9x and FCEU project.

Thanks a lot for the release =D

Arrow

Another update, mike_k r7 - Add new font, dated today 10/27.
    Attached Files Attached Files

which ones work? i tried this and the latest few revs, but i can only get a few to work- off the top of my head gb, gbc, gg.

The only issue I've had with these ported over emulators so far is their inability to copy the files (roms) from a usb external HDD on to the internal HDD...

I'd love that kind of functionality, or at least a program that could do that, in a manner similar to the way Open Manager does it with game files...

Quote Originally Posted by FleetwoodSho View Post
    The only issue I've had with these ported over emulators so far is their inability to copy the files (roms) from a usb external HDD on to the internal HDD...

I'd love that kind of functionality, or at least a program that could do that, in a manner similar to the way Open Manager does it with game files...
    To copy or move files you could always use Awesome FileManager which you can find HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by FleetwoodSho View Post

I'm a personal fan of just leaving a 2gig or 4gig flash drive loaded with roms. Easier to navigate through and I can swap roms without having to FTP or hook up a harddrive.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News