Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aba View Post
    I tested Sega Master System and Game Gear roms and they are not loading. When selected it simplys puts me back at the XMB.
    Hey Aba, did you keep them in .zip files? It's the only supported format at this time (also make sure it isn't in .7z format as it boots you back to the XMB). I tested SMS, NES, and GBA so far with no problems. Hope that helps sir

After some testing Not all SMS games work, like Altered Beast.

Plus an option to go back to rom list would be nice LOL pain in the butt to keep quitting just to switch games

I thought Altered beast was sega genesis?

Altered beast was on the SMS first before Sega Genesis.

Quote Originally Posted by zzk2001 View Post
    After some testing Not all SMS games work, like Altered Beast.

Plus an option to go back to rom list would be nice LOL pain in the butt to keep quitting just to switch games
    Welp, I just put on Altered Beast for kicks and it's running for me, regretfully lol. Could it be a bad rom dump? As for switching games, everything in steps bud.. rome wasn't built in a day

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0z View Post
    Welp, I just put on Altered Beast for kicks and it's running for me, regretfully lol. Could it be a bad rom dump? As for switching games, everything in steps bud.. rome wasn't built in a day
    well that sucks lol, the game works fine on my other emulators

Quote Originally Posted by zzk2001 View Post
    well that sucks lol, the game works fine on my other emulators
    I feel ya bud, Wonder Boy III - The Dragon's Trap is a no-go for me and works fine using the Fusion emu on my PC . It's real early though.. i'm sure they'll iron out the kinks soon enough on the emulator.

Keep the faith..

If anyone feels up to compiling it and releasing a new pkg there have been 2 revision versions since this release. I'd do it but I just reformatted and the lack of having things installed yet prevents me from doing that.

Here is the latest (r3) compiled for those seeking it... SVN changes from mike_k:
    r5 Add load new game item on R3 menu. Press Triangle in the browser to change your mind. Doesn't like to load more than one SMS or GG game in a session.
    r4 Hopefully fixes loading non-zipped files.
    r3 A few too many files.
    r2 [No log message]
    r1 Initial directory structure.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks boss. Hey zzk2001, I can confirm that Wonder Boy III - The Dragon's Trap is now working just fine with this updated version. You might wanna give Altered Beast another go.. just a heads up

Peace..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast