Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh2DX View Post
    Working in Linux, natively built.
    Thanks Tatsh2DX, I have added it to the first post now and +Rep to you for sharing it as well!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    trying to get past 3.42 now is just stupid,cuz it will get patched eventually,but it's better to get patched after releasing 50 games that need 3.42 not 1 game,this shouldn't happen now

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have enough games to play for now until this new games can be hacked to play on fw 3.41, is possible at all! The cat and mouse game starts again.

I don't know why Microsoft bumped up the price of LIVE… i guess they are losing money due to piracy? or just b/c they are a-holes? (probably both)..but you know Sony has PSN+, they will end up bumping the price of PSN+ up, and/or making it where you HAVE to pay for PSN.

i've read talk bout PS4 gonna be "digital downloads" etc… that is going to FAIL and they should know it.. the PSPGo is proof. Not everyone has internet and everyone that has internet doesn't have broadband… I know a few people still on dial up b/c they dont have a choice… yea, i know there is Satellite internet but that is garbage and not useful for online gaming at all.

Sony is gonna get their money either from online purchases, movie rentals, DLC sales.. even if they have to jack up the price… BUT… this requiring higher firmware is BS… FW 3.5 is BS… there are A LOT of people staying on 3.15 as well as a lot of people staying on 3.41… they shouldn't REQUIRE people to update to play a game.

I REALLY hope they make a work-around for higher firmware games… it happens all the time with the PSP and even though it took the PS3 longer, now that its jailbroken, the hardest part is done. Took 3 years and 9 months to jailbreak the PS3 and look, its been 2 months since it happened and look all we have… close to 20 ports to various phones, ipod, Dingoo and even a TI-84+ not to mention numerous clones, requiring these firmware upgrades is total BS.

Its obvious that people are still buying games b/c this info on this game has gotten out. They need to release games as planned…they already have enough problems with bugs, glitches, in games and in new firmwares… they need to stop tryin to stop the jailbreak as well… sure, Jailbreaking will cause some software sales to drop… but look at the PSP… busted wide open with emulators, custom firmwares, etc and they are STILL releasing games on UMD and STILL pushing the PSP SLIM 3000 on the market b/c they know the PSPGo was a mistake and people do not want digital only downloads.

The Wii has been busted wide open as well, Nintendo didn't give up on it either…. You're always gonna have people that buy the games, and you're always gonna have those that are gonna download the games…. in the end, it can cause an increase in game sales… I have downloaded games that I wasn't sure about and ended up buying them. I wasn't gonna pay $8+ to rent it, download it, play it, if you like it, buy it, if you dont, ur gonna delete it or not play it… no sale lost...

I don't think this game is gonna be a problem..

Erase the Update folder and the game will play until the autosave features say accept or decline and then the PS3 give you a disc read error... retrying operation... and freezes...

this is off of my external... i'm trying off my internal with the hermes patch on!

keeping figures crossed.

Question

what if the game is like one of a few games that simply DON'T work with ANY backup manager.

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    what if the game is like one of a few games that simply DON'T work with ANY backup manager.
    I don't think its that way... Most games that i've found to not work... Give me a black screen after loading, system freeze or a jump back to the xmb.

This one goes all the way through loading the game data onto the hd... after you press start... it asks if you wanna enable the auto save feature... Both accepting and declining give the same error!

EDIT: MEDAL OF HONOR COMPLETELY WORKS
    • ERASE the Update Folder
    • DONT CHANGE ANYTHING IN PARAM.SFO
    • GAME MUST BE COPIED USING OBM FROM EXTERNAL TO INTERNAL
    • HERMES PATCH NEEDS TO BE ENABLED TO PLAY.
    • ENJOY

My setup and BM details are listed here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post318867
    Last edited by mikerock98; 10-07-2010 at 10:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mikerock98 View Post
    EDIT: MEDAL OF HONOR COMPLETELY WORKS
    • ERASE the Update Folder
    • DONT CHANGE ANYTHING IN PARAM.SFO
    • GAME MUST BE COPIED USING OBM FROM EXTERNAL TO INTERNAL
    • HERMES PATCH NEEDS TO BE ENABLED TO PLAY.
    • ENJOY
    can anybody confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by tremendazo View Post
    can anybody confirm this?
    I can confirm it... i'm playing the game right now WITH autosave and everything working.

A little offtopic.. but did anyone upgraded to 3.42 or 3.50 after having the ps3 jailbroken? Is it safe? Is Sony going to ban my console if I would choose to give up on JB and do the update? Will I be able to use the PSN? Is Sony capable to discover that I used JB? Is there a procedure, some files to erase? Did anyone already tried this?

Sorry for all these questions, but once I finish a few games I wasn't so sure I'd buy, I would like to revert to PSN and also be able to play these new games, requiring firmware update, like MoH for example.

Than You

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News