Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

LS Cover Manager - PS3 Backup Manager with Covers Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Similar to existing PlayStation 3 Cover Managers including Flex Manager, today developer HellT from French site Logic-Sunrise.com (linked above) has made available his PS3 Backup Manager with covers named LS Cover Manager.

Download: LS Cover Manager

To quote, roughly translated: "HellT our forum today offers LS Cover Manager, another umpteenth manager tell you? but it has been designated for fans of the Logic-Sunrise community.

Indeed, this cover manager based on the Flex Manager V1.17b, adopts a clear and visual style takes the latter on logic-sunrise.

But this is not just skin, the Cover Manager and Manager Open them share the same ID games (OMAN46756) we can not have Open Flex Manager and Manager at the same time.

But every problem has a solution, the Cover Manager of LS did not "OMAN46756" as the ID but "LOGI72900.

Conclusion: Open OMAN46756 Manager / Manager Cover LS LOGI72900 can coexist together."

LS Cover Manager - PS3 Backup Manager with Covers Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Seriously... This is nothing more than a skin on Jurai2's mod. Why is more front page news given to people who rip off his mods then he gets.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OMG! Another one?! I'm not updating my setup till big changes come along, can't wait for a full fledged CFW with bootable games straight from the XMB... thx anyways!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by righi View Post
    OMG! Another one?! I'm not updating my setup till big changes come along, can't wait for a full fledged CFW with bootable games straight from the XMB... thx anyways!!
    you can already boot games from the XMB, I believe it's called XMBoot by Jurai2

Quote Originally Posted by FireSokar View Post
    Seriously... This is nothing more than a skin on Jurai2's mod. Why is more front page news given to people who rip off his mods then he gets.
    Basically it's whatever people submit that isn't yet posted... I encouraged this in the beginning, but then Jurai2 ended up getting his own section for his work so that he doesn't have to wait for us to put news articles live each day.

For the record though: Jurai2 or the others (drizzt84, deanrr, etc) working on their Mods here can, at any time, submit their latest builds to the Site News as well and we will be more than happy to put them live in the news.

It's no secret more people check our Site News vs Forums daily, so it definitely helps to "spread the word" of their latest and greatest updates to the mainstream viewers while keeping the smaller ones in their subforums for die-hard followers.

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    you can already boot games from the XMB, I believe it's called XMBoot by Jurai2
    i will look into that! thx for the tip bro.

Come on people.. This is getting a little disapointing.. I'd like to see more effort from homebrew devs focusing on things OTHER than backup managers..

Did not mean to offend you if I did, it just pisses me off that people take credit for his mod so quickly and I've seen it on other sites as well.

Can a user submit their mods to site news as well?

true more emu's, different apps, homebrew, CFW, etc...

Agreed +rep

I really have no room to complain since i can't code for my life but if i could it definatly would be other stuff than backup managers...

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News