Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by FireSokar View Post
    Can a user submit their mods to site news as well?
    Yes, any Registered User or above (not Newbies, they need to make 2 quality posts first) can submit their Mods to the Site News using the "Post News" link in the upper left of the page.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Glanced at the eboot, same kinda bs as Flex Manager. This should not be in site news.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurai2 View Post
    Glanced at the eboot, same kinda bs as Flex Manager. This should not be in site news.
    I hear ya Jurai2, and CJPC just whined to me about it as well on IRC.

However, as you know we're a news site and just like all the PS JailBreak clones it's important that we cover OBM clones in our news too.

If not for any other reason, so that when 'John Doe Newbie' does a search in Google for LS Cover Manager they will see this thread in their results and discover it's another Jurai2 clone like Flex Manager... then they will hopefully use their brains and check out your latest work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurai2 View Post
    forgive my ignorance please, i am using the ps3 break open manager 161, can i install this without loosing my games collection and re copying them all and is it much better/ worth it to change open managers.. sorry if this seems like a stupid question..

Ouah be cool men ! HellT never wish to have credits of Jurai2 or any other one from the scene !

Manager are OpenSource you know, that mean you can do your own ... He has only do a skin fir the community nothing else, nothing more, he never pretend that's more than that !

Well I understand there's many Manager by now, but understand this one was only to give a skin to the commnity.

Hope you will understand, and many thanks to the originals authors, I mean all that makes PS3 hack scene !

Not to mention this looks like a crappier version of Cover Manager, the BG looks like a kids only version or something, kinda hard to describe. Sure, change the BG and call it a release, pfff...

Yes you can install it without losing your games, because this one using another folder to install games : not LAUN not OMAN, but a new one, so any Manager can coexist with it.

PS to Jurai2 : Forget my mail, seems like I need to open my eyes, forget about the second comment too... thanks !
    Last edited by Kyo13; 10-20-2010 at 02:21 AM

The problem here is that he says based on Flex Manager, as if flex manager was a stand alone manager when its just a skin someone made for Cover Manager.

People have to stop doing this.

Disappointing the Jurai2 isn't given credit for the work and someone has basically made a background in photoshop then claimed it as their own. You will always get people like this unfortunately.

what size do the covers need to be for this ?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News