Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok, I will try and compile the payload for Board...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckluka View Post
    Fr33m4n, ok thats good. see, in around 14 hours, i'll be back home and i'll compile it for you.

Reply which version you need, and what board you got.
    I'm using my Ti-84 calculator to jb my ps3. A build for that would be sweet and I will upload your requested files as fast as my connection will allow.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep, we must find a way to use lv2 calls to fully decrypt any files that Sony might release. I'm not sure if the decryption requires any lv1 call, but since everything we need is made inside lv2 like the upgrade process, playing games and a lot of other things that requires decryption, there is probably a way of doing it inside lv2. But then again, if that is accomplished, it doesn't require any user to upload any file; we could get the pup from the site and decrypt it, be it 3.15, 3.01, 3.50 or any other.

Ohh fr33m4n sorry, i dont know how to port it to ti84, ask Brandonwilson, he ported the jailbreak to ti84...

Still not @ home.

Getting a 3.50 dump will be tricky, but i got around 4 methods in my brain that THEORETICALLY Should work....

quit posting stuff about not being home and GET HOME!

lol i want to see 3.15 on my 3.41 already.

GO GO GO

Does any firmware check bypass works with 3.41? I thought 3.42 is where Sony disable the proxy trick. I want to connect to PSN and I am on 3.41 right now. How can I bypass the firmware check? I tried various proxy programs (logan5, proxyi, etc) and they all dont work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr33m4n View Post
    I'd love to help but I need a compiled hex of the 3.15 patch before I can get going.
    Quick update on PSGroove: If you are on firmware 3.15 I have compiled a version of PSGroove for most AVR boards.

Link: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post316161

This is only for people on Firmware 3.15!

Quote Originally Posted by userix View Post
    Does any firmware check bypass works with 3.41? I thought 3.42 is where Sony disable the proxy trick. I want to connect to PSN and I am on 3.41 right now. How can I bypass the firmware check? I tried various proxy programs (logan5, proxyi, etc) and they all dont work.
    Sony disabled the Proxy Trick ages ago when 3.21 appeared. Sadly no proxies work any more (although they did work for a few days after the release of 3.42 I believe?) and I doubt they ever will again.

Ok, use evilsperm's payload. He beat me to it. I was compiling and then I saw he did it... +REP!

DUMP DEV_FLASH AND DEV_HDD0 RIGHT NOW! Follow the tut on the main post.

I thought I would give it a go too but failed well short. I have a ps3 running 3.42 fw but thought I could try my old hdd (40gig, 3.15) which I took out of the ps3 months ago when I upgraded hdd size. Unfortunately when I put the old hdd back (3.15) it tells me on booting that I've gotta install 3.42 firmware to get it going again.

Be good if we could edit whatever it is thats stored on the ps3's flash that does this check. As this was simply telling me to install an image of 3.42, imagine getting to choose what fw version to start fresh on, would be a complete downgrade. I'm pretty sure we now have access to that area of the ps3 too. I'll do some snooping later on.

I read the other day http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post314118 that "chugit" figured a way to get 4gig+ games to run off an external, thought that this was HUGE but doesnt seem like its been attemped by anyone else, and apparently the external is left as the internals native ps3 state (UFS2?).. wish I could again try this but I need a 2.5" caddy or usb>sata adapter.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News