Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

A little something from the inside

Sponsored Links
    Update: Fully lighted, swap of retail PS3 games video:

Here are some things I have so thoroughly withheld.

First off is this video of the SuperSwapMethod in action. (The demonstrated application I am not at liberty to release for the practicality of using it further in the future, and the safety of others.)

This application allows swaps of original PS3 games for other original PS3 of any firmware, of any style, and gave me extensive information on they system's acceptability of burned mediums.

First of all, the system on disk insert takes the param.sfo and copies it to RAM. On execute, RAM is location is cleared, but you may still be able to view garbage data instead. Param.sfo determines if the game is to boot or not.

So if not there (in memory), the game will not launch. As for launching executable files (self, elf, bin, sce) from this area, it can't be done. I have tried several files, and several variations of those files and have concluded that it can't be done without a hardware mod to the BD-ROM or a complete software modification of the sprx's.

Download: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=13400

The second, 3.1.rar, is be used with the Motorstorm update process and Apache. It was work that I had aims of completing, but now feel its impossible due to the time frame of patching. I have withheld the EBOOT.BIN so you will have to find your own, but also will have to finish my work.

I could not get the files to execute due to a error code other than the one you'll receive without the eboot.bin; proving in effect good things could have came of this. Anyways everything is self explanatory if the file pertains to you.

PLEASE in the future be more responsible when releasing stuff. We are on a mission here, and we don't need this hostage (the PS3's true power) to go MIA for good.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Hacked2123,

any progress you've made?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not really, been catching up on life... Just waiting on the keyVault project, an additional 1.82 US 20GB dump, and another dev to pickup "the game"

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News