Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

LibPS3GUI Library for PS3 Arrives with Connect 4 Demo Included

Sponsored Links
    Today giantpune has released a PSL1GHT-compatible LibPS3GUI library for PlayStation 3 developers, which includes a Connect 4 PS3 homebrew demo.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: This is a little demo for libps3gui by me. It is basically a port of libwiigui by tantric to work with psl1ght. To compile it, you need psl1ght, tiny3d, libfreetype, libvorbis, libmpg123, libaudioplayer, and libogg (this is made to work with the current versions as of 3/19/2011, but hopefully wont be broken by future versions). The connect4 engine was written by Keith Pomakis.

It is intended to be used with the cursor (press L3 and use the left analog stick to move around), but it should be mostly functional just using the d-pad.

As with libwiigui, it is licensed under GPLv2.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

libps3gui_1.png   libps3gui_2.png   libps3gui_3.png   libps3gui_4.png   libps3gui_5.png   libps3gui_6.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Pune is a monster. Another excellent work from him...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Having not followed the Wii scene I'm not sure what this opens up for us, but I'm sure something great will come of this. Keep up the good work

You might realize something in the wii scene. GUI's are amazingly designed... specially for a poor processor's machine as the wii. (wiiflow anyone?!)

This allows the design of more rich and easy to use GUI's (using and abusing the CELL processor capacities).

This, i believe... its the very big start for PS3Flow

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News