Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: libftphack

Sponsored Links

libftphack

Sponsored Links
    libftphack is a small host (PC) application I made to fix the FTP root problem.

Initially I developed it inside Gaia Manager, but now I splitted it in another github repository.

If you are developing an homebrew application (or an Open Manager mod) and you want to use Sonly libftp library you have to use that application to have FTP access to the /.

WARNING
    You cannot use the literal string "/dev_hdd0/game/%s" in your homebrew, you have to use "/dev_hdd0/game/%s/" instead.

it's a standard autoconf application, so you only need to do ./configure && make to build it.

Usage:
    ./libftphack homebrew.elf

You need to do it to the elf file BEFORE creating the EBOOT.BIN and the pkg file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You cannot use "/dev_hdd0/game/%s" in your homebrew, you have to use "/dev_hdd0/game/%s/" instead.

That looks like the exact same thing to me. Never mind, i see it now. You have to add that last "/" on the end.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    people to share to in the future: not drizzt

REP+

fully functional...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News