Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good Work - Are things like Telnet functional, is anyone able to connect to the PS3 via Bluetooth with a phone/pc could there be a loophole in the bluetooth module as there is with Phones that get hacked to allow others to call for free using there phones?

Footylad

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by footylad View Post
    Good Work - Are things like Telnet functional, is anyone able to connect to the PS3 via Bluetooth with a phone/pc could there be a loophole in the bluetooth module as there is with Phones that get hacked to allow others to call for free using there phones?

Footylad
    it may work and give and recieve commands.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Should watch games to see if they do anything that could be exploited.

have you heard of the new sony ericsson phone [dont remember its name] that you will somehow of interract with the ps3? i think that it would be great if anyone could get his\her hands on it.

Banned User
    Sony ericsson aino can do remote play with ps3.

can it be used 4 an exploit or something?

I apologize in advance as I'm not a hacker in any sense of the word, but I would like to assist in this venture in any way possible. So if any of my suggestions or questions are completely idiotic, please feel free to just ignore it or link me to the long discovered answer.

At first I'd like to know if there is any way to circumvent the buffer overflow protection? Where would we start to get around that? Is it a dead end?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeonin View Post
    I apologize in advance as I'm not a hacker in any sense of the word, but I would like to assist in this venture in any way possible. So if any of my suggestions or questions are completely idiotic, please feel free to just ignore it or link me to the long discovered answer.

At first I'd like to know if there is any way to circumvent the buffer overflow protection? Where would we start to get around that? Is it a dead end?
    $ony going GPU memory mapping cleanup, so the tiff buffer overflow may be dead end.....

this is probably going to be very very very stupid, but i wat to try anyway.

a few days ago a fried of mine, invited me to play pes2009 in a 60 gb console. we were 4 so i had to take my OWN joypads, tha are of a 80 gb console, to paly 2 vs 2

when i turned on my joypads, they were lighiting, they were not able to locate the ps3......

to made them working, we had to to connetc he pad via usb, like we do when we have to charge the battery. after 15/25 seconds, they stopped lighting and they took number 3 and 4. when i came home, to made them working back with my console, i've to repeat the procedure...

may we check, with a sniffer, the informatin that ps3 sends to the pads??? they can't be so much, and, if they're crypted, we should have to able to decrypt thos informations.......

sorry if i said a lot of crap, and sorry for my bad english...

So far, with all the time people have spent trying to hack the PS3 small scale, the system could have been reverse engineered already. So I have an idea, pull out the nitric and hydrofluoric acid, and go to town on the cpu.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News