Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39



  1. #11
    Junior Member BluEvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    74
    I had a feeling this was true, too bad it got leaked by f*gs. To be on the safe side I think I'll keep my PS3 on its current firmware

    Note: I am LOL'ing hard at Pirate on those sites.

  2. #12
    Registered User parkerparker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    70

    ndt you need a 7ool!!!!! not a debug
    get your hands dirty ol chap!!

    i'm dissapointed with that! but even if say our "video" was still encrypted, can't we compare that to the "video" we have and.....wella?!?!
    we need a drip drip (leeeeeeaakkkkkkyyyy tap)
    Last edited by parkerparker; 03-05-2009 at 02:04 PM

  3. #13
    Junior Member BluEvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerparker View Post

    ndt you need a 7ool!!!!! not a debug
    get your hands dirty ol chap!!

    i'm dissapointed with that! but even if say our "video" was still encrypted, can't we compare that to the "video" we have and.....wella?!?!
    we need a drip drip (leeeeeeaakkkkkkyyyy tap)
    Is it me or is this post

    I cant decipher what he's trying to say...

  4. #14
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    26,887

    Lightbulb

    If I was to take a stab at it, I'd say he's hinting that a $ony leak of some kind would be helpful..

  5. #15
    Senior Member sekemc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    55
    Kind of sad to see how people will steal work from other just to get their name into the scene. I guess it's a good thing that the PS3 hasn't been hacked yet at it's current age in its lifespan.

    After watching how piracy hurt the PSP, I don't want to see it happen to the PS3. Though I think closer to the end of the PS3's life homebrew would be quite nice. All in all just keep up the good work guys, and just be cautious about who you do business with.

  6. #16
    Junior Member BluEvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by sekemc View Post
    After watching how piracy hurt the PSP, I don't want to see it happen to the PS3.
    IMO, custom firmware was the best thing that ever happened to the PSP and if custom firmware was done on the PS3 then that would be the best thing to of ever happened to the PS3 but I dont know how far we are from that. Only Devs with inside knowledge can judge how far we (as a community) are from seeing a custom PS3 firmware but if I had to bet i'd say that pretty far away
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News
    I'd say he's hinting that a $ony leak of some kind would be helpful..
    I'm glad you got that out of it as I didn't. And even now I'm not quiet sure what he would like to be leaked. If I had to choose anything it would be the signing keys for retail

  7. #17
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    26,887

    Question

    Going slightly off topic, anyone see this before it was deleted? hehe

    http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_proyecto-carga-de-backups-eboot-redirect_1199019

  8. #18
    Registered User JeffJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    290
    Custom firmware is the only reason why sony still sells PSP systems. there game selection is pure shit right now so why else would u get one?

    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Going slightly off topic, anyone see this before it was deleted? hehe

    http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_proyecto-carga-de-backups-eboot-redirect_1199019
    no fill us in :P
    Last edited by JeffJ; 03-05-2009 at 04:17 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #19
    Registered User courier's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    14

    Exclamation

    oh no !!!

    ndt the world is full of lamers

  10. #20
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    26,887

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Going slightly off topic, anyone see this before it was deleted? hehe
    http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_proyecto-carga-de-backups-eboot-redirect_1199019
    no fill us in :P
    I replied @ the chatbox, but for those who didn't see it:

    That was deleted because someone there leaked sce docs and they were trying to get a decrypted eboot on a retail hdd working with that swap method lol.. the leaker was facundoo10, or so I am told.

 


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread