Following his initial releases, today PlayStation 3 developer Flat_z has updated his PS3 Disc Key Dumper, Klicensee Dumper and Secure File ID Dumper for 4.21 CFW with details below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)
To quote: Finally I was able to find the time to port my dumpers on 4.21 CFW. There were some problems while porting from 3.55 to 4.xx and hopefully all of them were fixed.
These dumpers are not required to work with previous tool called Data Ddumper because they just write all data directly to the corresponding file on /dev_hdd0/tmp. All dumpers were tested on 4.21 REX and should works fine if you do the process correctly.
Example from KDSBest in REX 4.21:
Dishonored Save Game Hack by KDSBest:
; "Kindoms of Amalur"
I ported XB36Harzard's XBox 360 Dishonored Save Game Editor to PS3 and modified it. His was detected as virus and I know why. Mine shouldn't get detected.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
- You have to use pfdtool to decrypt PAYLOAD of your Dishonored Save.
- Enter the Stuff the SaveGame wants to know.
- Play till you got at least 1 rune to be save.
- Backup the savegame it uses a heuristic method since the positions of coins and runes are not fixed. It will warn you if it came to trouble and it backups your old PAYLOAD file.
- If no warning comes (even sometimes if one comes) you should have more coins, runes and 65000 of most of the bullet types.
- At the end you have to encrypt the PAYLOAD file with pfdtool again.
- To the SaveGame it uses some strange modified zip algorithm to zip and unzip the save.
XB36Harzard uses offzip and packzip to manage the zip algo for him. So do I! I just ported his stuff and modified it and wrote it in C#... VB really sucks. Have fun, KDSBest
PS: If autosaves save failing press circle to cancel and normal. That works for me!
Here is FFXIII-2. I resigned a save, successfully copied, and loaded it. I don't know if it works on the US version but someone can test it. Add the following to your games.conf. I used the 3.55 version and keam to dump it from memory. Loaded it on another console with the latest Rogero.
- I recommend to use the FTP client from multiMAN to patch sprx files.
- Don't forget to make backups of sprx files before patching them.
- Don't use two or more dumpers at once - this will definitely not work).
More PlayStation 3 News...