Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Brenza it's sure. If they could create a lib for this kinect with the psmove, they will have something very precise.

Imagine: the kinect will recognize you body, and the move add a precision on one hand like a tool... it just 'll be magic.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Waste of time.. Playstation already has move we don't need kinect, but its always a plus having something that your not suppose to have haha.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think that's what psmove should of actually been.

Seems kinda on WIIs level when i tried it but patent infringement... what are you gonna do.

I though the hardware was just a simple motorized camera with infrared included for depth... I would think the tracking, face and voice recognition and all that kinect is is actually done by the software / firmware inside the 360 and if so, why can't you do the same tracking with the ps eye? is the tracking actually done by the camera??

the fight does head tracking with the ps3 eye, if your lighting isn't perfect though then you are SOL.

Quote Originally Posted by thePS3dB View Post
    the fight does head tracking with the ps3 eye, if your lighting isn't perfect though then you are SOL.
    but that's actually also the case with kinect, it doesn't really work great in a badly lit room.. hmm.. come to think of it, I wonder how the eye icm with Move will work in a badly lit room (I have a projector as 'tv' and therefore my room is only lit by the projector, but since the ball itself is lit I guess it might even work better hihi)..

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News