Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It doesn't work with Metal Gear Solid 4.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome, thanks a lot!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by paradox77 View Post
    It doesn't work with Metal Gear Solid 4.
    did you try to change the update type?? if nothing is found, itīs possible that no updates available for the game(s)

p.s.: my program searches for PARAM.SFO...

When you search a directory you've added in, presumably it's looking for specific folder names, like GAMEID's ?

I've renamed all my folders so when I search it doesn't find any updates.

No matter how you named your directorys. the program searches for a file called PARAM.SFO. This file is according to EVERY GAME. so, if nothing found, maybe the PARAM.SFO is still missing.

my program extract all infos from inside PARAM.SFO (game id, game title, region etc...)

did you become any errors, e.g. "file not found" or something?

i need to get better with my c++ so i can help out and make something usefull like a ps3 macchanger and ip changer so you can unband your system it might work it might not, but what do we have to lose but wouldn't a proxy server change your external ip so they must band you by your mac!!!

I'm pretty sure it's a ban by mac, but you may be able to change it if you can find it. I'm sure its in dev_flash.

All my games have PARAM.SFO files... it's how I got the GAME ID's to get the first couple of updates using your tool before I saw it could scan a directory. A dialogue box does pop-up, but it disappears almost instantly, can't read it.

Forgive me for the really n00b question, but once I've found an update, how do I actually apply it ?

Transfer it to USB then use "Install Package Files" i assume, but presumably i need to play the game first, THEN install it ? Or is there something else I need to do... thanks in advance.

Sorry, iīve found an error in the search routine, it should be fixed now. Today or tomorrow i will release a new version, incl. update function for the program himself

no, you donīt need to run the game first, just start to install the update, and after finished play the game

Killahs PS3 AIO Tool v2.1.0.5

Here is a new update of Killahs PS3 AIO Tool version 2.1.0.5 with minor changes and error fixing.

Download: Killahs PS3 AIO Tool v2.1.0.5

Changes v2.1.0.5:

o fixed error in game search: now unwanted signs in the options/gamedir(s) will be removed
    + search for udpates: ability to search for update of all listed games with just one click
    + search for updates: now the search is multithreaded
    + showing games: added listbox to view the title of found games
    + downloading patches: abbility to download all selected udpates with just one click

Minor Changes:

+ Program update - Now you have the posibility to check for program updates manually or trough program startup, no more waiting on a new version )

+ Copy Games - Now you can easily copy games from one place to another and all this things are MULTITHREADED you can...

... easily select your drives with one button click
    ... sort files ASC or DESC
    ... copy & delete one or multiple files
    ... select file(s) or folder(s): press "+" or "numlock +" to select one or more files/folders / press "-" or "numlock -" to deselect files/folders
    ... if you select a directory with "+", the program calculates the directory size for each selected folder
    ... delete files/folders: press "Del"-Key to delete to recycle bin or press "ALT + DEL"-Keys to delete the files/folders directly
    ... Drag & Drop files/folders: You easily can drag&drop files from one place to another
    ... select multiple files/folders with the "Shift"-key, and drag & drop them (copystatus is shown with a progressbar)

In the next weeks i will add FTP functionality for easily transfering your games to PS3

With this tool you can search for game updates (retail, debug, q&a, release candidate...) and download them where ever you want, search for game titles (uses sonyindex.com), add games with infos & covers into a database, Options Dialog, copy games

Please feel free to comment and PLEASE report me any bugs and/or ideas/wishes, what do you want in the program...

So, i hope some of you download it and will be happy to use it. The program is self explaining, each button, each textbox etc. has a tooltip in my opinion, it is n00b save But read below for a short introduction....

Working with it is totally easy:

1. click on "Options" and search for the dir(s) containing your games

2. Click on "Search files", the program searches all directorys youīve configured and extracts the game id(īs) and the path to the game

3. double click on the right side on a game id, it putīs this id into the text box "Game ID" and searches for updates

3.1 if is no update found, select an other update type

4. click on a checkbox of the update you want to download and select the path to save

5. If you want an update for a game you donīt have on your hdd, click on "Gamesearch", enter the game name, select game region and click on "Find Game". If the game is found, doubleclick on Game ID and the ID will be automatically entered in the update form and searches for an udpate

6. If you want to add some games to the database, click on "Database" and then "Search for games". Then, the program searches all dir(s) youīve configured in the options and add them to the listview. After that, click on "Save to Database" and all infos you can see are in the database

Killahs PS3 AIO Tool v2.1.0.5 Homebrew App is Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News