Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

KaKaRoToKS Releases PS3 Expedite Benchmark Tool, Engine Ports

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony PlayStation 3 hacker KaKaRoToKS has made available a PS3 Expedite Benchmark Tool and Engine Ports for other developers to examine and implement in upcoming homebrew releases.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by vtorri

Below are some Tweets from [Register or Login to view links], as follows:

I've got some *great* news for homebrew devs! I've just ported Evas (from the EFL (Enlightenment Foundation Libraries)) to the ps3!!!

Have fun with the Expedite demo (a benchmarking tool for Evas with tons of tests). A bit slow but that's normal Enjoy!!

Edje (Layout engine) is already ported with Embryo+Lua. Next couple of days will be to port Elementary, a full widget toolkit.

Btw, Exepedite will do a printf on ethdebug and send the FPS for each test. It was fun playing with the PS3 again after so long!

KaKaRoToKS Releases PS3 Expedite Benchmark Tool, Engine Ports

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    KaKaRoToKS does it again with a great tool for any ps3 dev.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    KaKaRoToKS is the man!!

Nice, I've been waiting for something like this for the lulz. I'm hoping someone will build in a frame counter into a CFW so we can see what frame rates games run at without having to look up test results.

Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL) for PSL1ght Updated

Following up on the previously released EFL Libs, today PlayStation 3 developer deroad has updated the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries for PSL1ght with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: Well since i had 2 days free, i decided to use them to fix the EFL libs for PSL1GHT ported by KaKaRoTo.

This is my repository: [Register or Login to view links] (~138 Mb insted of 800+ Mb of the original one) to compile this libs you need some dependencies:

[Register or Login to view code]

Then launch

Once done, you can launch

And after that

You should be able to install the EFL.

You don't need to use easy_e17.sh to compile it. download_essential.sh will resolve the dependencies for you!

For any troubles/problem/broken links, write here or on the git, and i'll try to fix it.

From the ReadMe file: This is a simple repo that allows you to compile efl quickly.. if you have trouble, tell me!

Use build_essential.sh to have the dipendencies to build efl.

thanks to kakaroto for this awesome port!

Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL) for PSL1ght Updated

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News