Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarotoks View Post
    hahaha, didn't think someone would post all this info... and didn't notice how long it was..
    Considering 3.15 and 3.41 are done, i wonder if it will be useful to anyone though..
    Well there might be some devs here so in case. Also for those who at least have a clue what you're talking about it is interesting reading (however the discussion about how it works is far more educational).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    every bit of information is useful. anyway i have ida 5.5 and when i try to apply the idc it gives and Qword not defined. do i need a newer version of ida ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This tut is amazing. Makes sense every single word. Just about the same procedure i was working by except i was decipering manually... bah. Good Job kararoto.

Dj

Quote Originally Posted by caravela View Post
    anyway i have ida 5.5 and when i try to apply the idc it gives and Qword not defined. do i need a newer version of ida ?
    No, 5.5 is ok. But you have to use the 64 bit version.

Quote Originally Posted by kakarotoks View Post
    hahaha, didn't think someone would post all this info... and didn't notice how long it was..
    Considering 3.15 and 3.41 are done, i wonder if it will be useful to anyone though..
    Are you sure that it's 3.15 and 3.41 are the ones that are done? because i remember it's 3.10 and 3.41.

rather than that i'm sure waiting for the 3.15 port. thank you all for your every bit of hard work you are doing or done.

Interesting... seems really complex to operate and get working. A nice long read as well.

Quote Originally Posted by y2kkingboy View Post
    Are you sure that it's 3.15 and 3.41 are the ones that are done? because i remember it's 3.10 and 3.41.

rather than that i'm sure waiting for the 3.15 port. thank you all for your every bit of hard work you are doing or done.
    it's 3.10, 3.15 & 3.41 (although 3.41 isn't a port).

Quote Originally Posted by RexVF5 View Post
    Well there might be some devs here so in case. Also for those who at least have a clue what you're talking about it is interesting reading (however the discussion about how it works is far more educational).
    I don't have a PS3 on an unsupported firmware, but if I did I'd give this a go. In any case I found it quite interesting and educational.

Question

Has anyone with a Demo unit thought to give this a go? I'm eyeing one on EBay now... seller says it has 2.80 FW

the idc script doesn't run on ida 5.5 does anyone know the TOC_TABLE for the firmware 3.41 i made myself a lv2 dump and wanted to load it on ida pro

Edit: Thanks Maniac2k, it works now
    Last edited by caravela; 10-07-2010 at 10:34 AM Reason: it works

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News