Play around, and if you succeed we would get good info. We should be capable of dumping the flash, seems the hex file is for the eeprom.
Well after a lot of research I've found some soft that can sim and track every move of the dongle. you would then need to use the
STM32F103C8 mcu (that's what the dongle uses. not on the wiki yet) install update in download also, then check license and after check update.
You would need to build STM32F103C8, then run the debugger and then load hex files. There is an analyze where you would see every micro second of the device. By the way it would also be possible too runs the bin file for other dongles.
Also I will update the codes from the full, not just the update, hex and s19 file... would be good if we could write an simple soft that can calculate the machine code since we got all info.
From Nicolas19: Extracted 2.5 Update JB-King include: Bin, Hex And s19
News update from JB-King site for those interested:
1. JB-King would not be blocked unless TB's going to block TB regular users' upgrading.
2. JB-King users do not have to worry about the coming TB upgrade, we will crack it soon and make JB-King compatible with upgrade package, even the new TB CFW. As we have successfully made it compatible with V2.3, V2.4 and V2.5, it is inevitably we're in the condition to make a further cracking of new ungrading package.
3. We strongly condemn TB's behavior of spiteful competition, who threatens to turn the comsumers' console to brick so as to acheive its goal of monopolizing ps3 break market. Certainly which would greatly impair comsumers' benefits. However, similar behavior would never be from us as we always insist on the tenet of "customer first'.
4. As JB-King dongle comes from JB-King team's self-designed hardware program, there is no doubt that we can regenerate under any condition.
5. If TB sets up malicious code to JB-King, TB users can not be excluded. As TB can not completely distinguish the differences between TB and JB-King, that's also the reason for why they could not block JB-King in V2.4 upgrade package.
From zadow28: Been testing my new tracker on the upgrade.exe from jbking and got some visual results with big difference in security.. you can see the results here.
News update from JB-King site: Statement for latest TB eboot format HDD problem!
1. JB-king Team apologize sincerely to our little part JB-king users, whose HDD was erased by playing games below:
2. Our Team will release new upgrade firmware next week, to solve the Erasing HDD problem when playing new games. Expecting to notice JB-king official website
3. Kindly advise JB-king users delay to play below games before we release new upgrade firmware.
4. In order to avoid similar incident happenning again, JB-King office will better supply JB-King users with game Eboot download space, and welcome to download game Eboots from it.
5. We strongly despise that TB takes the ps3 players as a tool to maintain his windfall profits. We never be afraid of competition, as which is for better servicing our customers but not hurt whose benefits.